Time to bow out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were disappearing into the sunset before buying your round mate lol

At a certain stage, we have to say enough is enough, and just slow things down. You are lucky that you have your minions in Malta to keep up the work, should you ever decide to retire, rather than liquidate.

All the best for your (quieter) future. I'm sure Jan won't be happy with you under her feet more often ;)

enjoy your 'retirement', sadly it's right what you say, I remember a time, when people helped each other out,everything now geared toward a 'fast buck' & move on ,all the best

Not retiring as such, guys but thanks for all your great regards.I just feel that this hobby has now become corrupted by the cowboys---so many people are now only in this game for pure outright greed.As they say "money is the root of all evil" and it has surely come true---iptv costs/charges have rocketed, simple sat lines are no-longer cheap or cable lines.
I'm not tarring all with the same brush but read some of the posts on here and elsewhere about the scammers and absconders---people get lured by the ads for cheap boxes, lines etc then kick up a stink when they realize they have been fleeced and can't get their money back, how many have not heeded the warnings here, about buying on e-bay, then return here to moan.
Dishonesty is now prevalent right thru this hobby and I don't want to be within that ring, so I made a discision to stop selling etc, close down my networks and just enjoy satellite etc without hassle.
So once again, thanks for all the kind messages but I ain't going anywhere LOL [Just shutting up shop]
Reaper.

Not retiring as such, guys but thanks for all your great regards.I just feel that this hobby has now become corrupted by the cowboys---so many people are now only in this game for pure outright greed.As they say "money is the root of all evil" and it has surely come true---iptv costs/charges have rocketed, simple sat lines are no-longer cheap or cable lines.
I'm not tarring all with the same brush but read some of the posts on here and elsewhere about the scammers and absconders---people get lured by the ads for cheap boxes, lines etc then kick up a stink when they realize they have been fleeced and can't get their money back, how many have not heeded the warnings here, about buying on e-bay, then return here to moan.
Dishonesty is now prevalent right thru this hobby and I don't want to be within that ring, so I made a discision to stop selling etc, close down my networks and just enjoy satellite etc without hassle.
So once again, thanks for all the kind messages but I ain't going anywhere LOL [Just shutting up shop]
Reaper.
Thank you for suffering endless I bricked my box & all witty comments & knowledge you have supplied also.. supporting all things techie..will be missed.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thank you for suffering endless I bricked my box & all witty comments & knowledge you have supplied also.. supporting all things techie..will be missed.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You would want to meet the man in Malta, feck sake, you'd adopt him, lol

Just read your post and I'm sorry to hear your decision. You're a true gentleman and will be missed especially by me, as I still don't know what I'm doing.

thanks for all your help reaper. its true what you say, the same happened with all the kodi (xbmc) boxs, everyone jumped on the bandwagon and started selling, getting greedy and now looks like the end of that.
when will people ever learn ?
glad your staying to help out.

Hi Reaper, sadly I am new to this site and do not know you, but reading all of the above posts it sounds like you have certainly helped a lot of people over many years and hopefully you will continue to do so (I feel that I have missed out on some great advice, humour and general banter :(). I, and I'm sure I'm not alone (after reading all of the above) wish you well in whatever you decide to do and good luck in your new ventures.

Well, whatever I get involved in. at least I won't get nicked again lol
Already setting something up but no clues yet but a certain member and very good friend has suggested I use the following strapline lol---"whatever I do, I'm the best so screw the rest"---not sure about being the best, you'll just have to wait and see.
Thanks for your kind words.
Reaper.

Already setting something up but no clues yet but a certain member and very good friend has suggested I use the following strapline lol---"whatever I do, I'm the best so screw the rest"---not sure about being the best, you'll just have to wait and see.
Reaper.
Well send me a message if it's that good

Reaper.
Something in the pipeline col

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back