Time to get a VPN.

quick we best all hide under ground :grimacing: as you say reaper its just to cause panic

I am using Openvix 5 on Duo2. I have OpenVpn set on my box .I have a VPN provider Digibit, they have sent me the following ca.crt, openvpn config files and I have my user and pass word. I have tried using Telnet via the Vu+ Control Centre, but it say options error: In CMD-LINE. Can I use FileZilla. I have enclosed 2 Pics 1 is the config file set up. Any advice

Attachments

• 20170725_171812_resized.jpg
    20170725_171812_resized.jpg
    780.5 KB · Views: 159
  • 20170726_155752_1501137779850_resized.jpg
    20170726_155752_1501137779850_resized.jpg
    712.7 KB · Views: 159
It's a lot easier if you use a VPN router you just connect one Ethernet
Cable to your existing router from your VPN router leaves you with x3 ports plus wifi that's it done
Anybody with a smart Tv they are a godsend using iPad/laptop Firestick phone
just switch to and thro as and when you need to around £100 per year including your
VPN Router

It's a lot easier if you use a VPN router you just connect one Ethernet
Cable to your existing router from your VPN router leaves you with x3 ports plus wifi that's it done
Anybody with a smart Tv they are a godsend using iPad/laptop Firestick phone
just switch to and thro as and when you need to around £100 per year including your
VPN Router
If you buy a vpn router do you still need a vpn account, I'm not clued up on this at all, cheers.

If you buy a vpn router do you still need a vpn account, I'm not clued up on this at all, cheers.

Yes. Get a decent router though as they need decent processing speed so as not to throttle band width.

Any high end asus or linksys would do the job.

I tried a vpn router and it dropped speeds from 35mbps to 5mbps. I use PIA on various devices , is it possible to install it on zgemma (i55) ?

Test a few if possible as you will loose speed
I would suggest buying a decent router which has a fast processor.

I've just set up my solo2 using PIA, PIA provide 3 of the 4 files you need, you create the fourth. Works brilliantly on IPTV no lagging or stuttering at all.

I also have an IP Vanish account but they only provide 2 of the three files you need. Unfortunately I can't get that one running on my Solo2.

I had planned to buy a VPN router but now openvpn runs on my box I've binned the idea.

I've just set up my solo2 using PIA, PIA provide 3 of the 4 files you need, you create the fourth. Works brilliantly on IPTV no lagging or stuttering at all.

I also have an IP Vanish account but they only provide 2 of the three files you need. Unfortunately I can't get that one running on my Solo2.

I had planned to buy a VPN router but now openvpn runs on my box I've binned the idea.

hi mate, what location did you choose on pia to get the best smooth streaming.. is fhd and hd streaming smooth

PIA offers London and Southampton. I've set mine to Southampton.
hi, ive just set up an account with pia but cannot find the OpenVPN Configuration Files .. do you know where I get them from as theres nothing in control panel that says anything

Back