Time to get a VPN.

Hi again I've been following the instructions above and I've got as far as extracting ca.ipvanish.com and chose a London file and changed the name to Client.conf and put them both in new folder but can't seem to get any further
I need help lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ipvanish offer very little support for e2 boxes.
Remember config file needs to be a text file - edit in notepad++ when changing same.
Do not just rename file.

Tried every tutorial going for IPVANISH, still couldn't get it to work on my Solo2. PIA was really simple worked pretty much straight away.

Hi mate I'm a new at this sorry if I'm doing your box in lol what's pia and is it easy to do

Hi mate I'm a new at this sorry if I'm doing your box in lol what's pia and is it easy to do

PIA is private Internet access its a vpn that changes your ip address that makes it harder to pin point where you are there is a tutorial on how to put on zgemma further up that's for ip vanish I think but works same with other vpn providers

I've tried PIA using the IPVanish instructions above. Get the files and copy them to my ZGemma but when I go to run OpenVPN I get the message "checking feeds", then the error "Sorry feeds are down for maintenance, please try again later"

I've tried PIA using the IPVanish instructions above. Get the files and copy them to my ZGemma but when I go to run OpenVPN I get the message "checking feeds", then the error "Sorry feeds are down for maintenance, please try again later"
you need to put a more updated image on your box

Hi again I've been following the instructions above and I've got as far as extracting ca.ipvanish.com and chose a London file and changed the name to Client.conf and put them both in new folder but can't seem to get any further
I need help lol

Did you put you login.txt file in the same folder as the other 2 files ?

No mate how do you do that. I'm just learning as I go all

Here is where it explains in the guide posted above.

39fabbdd-3bcf-4693-9a3c-896d81a9b439.jpg

You need to follow every step in the guide mate or it just won't work :(y):

Back