Cable Timer conflict

pitch183

I’ve got an h2h with both a dish and cable connection. I’ve set up a timer for next week on the cable side, then set up another timer by going to the fta dish bouquets, and clicking a series link daily timer. When I check the timers, it shows a conflict, next to each program is dvb-c even though I set the 2nd timer via the dish bouquet. Anyone any ideas how to resolve?

Thanks

David

if i set a timer on my cable bouquet say 20.00 and stop 21.00 it will start at 20.57 and finish 21.03.
i can also set up on sat a daily timer if needed at 20.00 to 21.00 and will record but then will show no free tuner at that time with 2 recordings on the go.

have you other recordings setup,my green button lists my recordings?

No other timers apart from the above 2. What gets me, is it’s on 2 different tuners, so it should be able to handle them seperately even allowing for overrun / early start. Weird!

check you haven't got 'preferred tuner for recordings' set to Tuner B in th\e recordings settings

Disabling the preferred tuner sorted out 1 problem and I can now record from both sat and cable. The other issue I have now , is if I want to record a series linked prog selected from the dish bouquets, it finds the prog in the cable bouquets and series links to there. I want to keep the cable side free as I’ve more channels there, and record a tv series via the dish, any ideas what’s happening here?

Once again, thanks for any help

hmm I think auto timer searches the epg for the program on that channel name and I assume it is detecting it on cable before satellite, not sure how you can get round that

Back