Timeshift Problem

andy vash

l have a vu+ solo 4K and from the beginning l have a problem with timeshift. When l rewind the picture, the picture freezes and l get audio for about 30 seconds and then the screen goes black . Or the picture rewinds and jumps back to live TV. I don't have a problem pausing it's just rewind.

l also have a problem when playing back recordings. Not always but sometimes when l play back a recording l get a still picture with audio. The only way l can fix this is by stopping the recoding and then going back in to it.

At first l thought it was the hard drive so l changed the drive and l still have the problem.
Hopefully it's just a setting but l would appreciate it if someone can help

l have a vu+ solo 4K and from the beginning l have a problem with timeshift. When l rewind the picture, the picture freezes and l get audio for about 30 seconds and then the screen goes black . Or the picture rewinds and jumps back to live TV. I don't have a problem pausing it's just rewind.

l also have a problem when playing back recordings. Not always but sometimes when l play back a recording l get a still picture with audio. The only way l can fix this is by stopping the recoding and then going back in to it.

At first l thought it was the hard drive so l changed the drive and l still have the problem.
Hopefully it's just a setting but l would appreciate it if someone can help

I think you should flash a new image buddy as its almost certainly a bug within, if you are still using the image it arrived with then likely to be an early build so much has been improved since. I do not own a 4k myself but am in contact with many lucky peeps who do & have never heard others experience this. Hope it helps :)

Back