Tivair Alpha+ with WOOSHBUILD Formuler, what do I need to watch IPTV?

Cross Max

Hello everyone.
Trying to get this whole IPTV thing going on the satellite box, have Open ATV V6.2 on the box and am now wondering what plugin I need to watch some IPTV. As you can guess I am not very technically minded. Have e-mail several IPTV providers and none of them can tell me what to do next!! Help!!!!!

Peter

Don't know very much about IPTV mate, but the first thing is to make sure your box is capable of running IPTV.
I'm sure one of the clued up lads will be along soon, probably after the footy

Look for a supplier that can supply you with an m3u url,epg url,username and password and use the suls plugin( ‎E2m3u2bouquet ) maker which you can download from the plugin feeds on Atv under extensions.

Look for a supplier that can supply you with an m3u url,epg url,username and password and use the suls plugin( ‎E2m3u2bouquet ) maker which you can download from the plugin feeds on Atv under extensions.
Hello Forman.
Can you tell me what plugin feeds are?
Sorry
Peter

Press menu/plugins, then press green button to download. You will get another screen,go to extensions and find ‎E2m3u2bouquet maker 7.0.6 and install it. Then you will need to setup it up. Under your plugins menu you will see IPTV bouquet maker.

Hello folks. I tried to download E2m3u plugin but it does not appear on the list. I have downloaded the file that Celtic FC was kind enough to put up the link. How will I install this from a USB drive?

Hello folks. I tried to download E2m3u plugin but it does not appear on the list. I have downloaded the file that Celtic FC was kind enough to put up the link. How will I install this from a USB drive?
Just unzip the file and put it on a usb stick . Plug it into the front of the box and it will come up on screen and install it. Restart your box and it should be under plugins.

Hello again. Don't know how I did it but have now got E2m3u2bouquet maker 7.0.6 in my plugins. It is asking me to configure it now and I really do not have any idea what to do. Am attaching pictures of what I am seeing onscreen. What should I do now?
IMG_7722.jpg IMG_7723.jpg IMG_7724.jpg

Hello there, have done everything, installed the m3u bouquet maker, found a provider, have username and password. When I turn on my box to watch iptv do I go into plugins and find the enigma 2 plugin? I cannot find anything in the menu to let me watch TV, I think I have installed an EPG importer...have no idea what to do now...should I see something in the OpenTV 6.2 menu???

Any help guys, should I do a fresh install of OpenATV?

First download and install open atv 6.2 then install suls plugin

WHERE YOU SEE XXXX ENTER USERNAME AND PASSWORD

Menu/plugins/iptv bouquet maker

Click on providers

Click Add privider

Name:enter any name

Delete:no

Enable:yes

Setup mode:expert

M3u url: M3U URL: Enter your m3u url here

EPG URL:Enter your epg url here

Username:enter your username

Password:enter your password

Multivod:yes

Picons:no

Create all channel selections:yes

All iptv type:enable

Tv stream type:4097

Vod stream type:4097

Then press green to save and exit

Click on create bouquet

Then setup epg importer and set epg to save to your usb/hdd

Hello Formandvoid.
Thank you so much for this info, I will give it a go again. I have one more question when entering the M3u and EPG url is there any quicker way of inserting the info. I have to use the remote that came with the sat box, it would be great if I could link or connect a keyboard to the box?
Any ideas?

Peter

Hello Formandvoid.
Thank you so much for this info, I will give it a go again. I have one more question when entering the M3u and EPG url is there any quicker way of inserting the info. I have to use the remote that came with the sat box, it would be great if I could link or connect a keyboard to the box?
Any ideas?

Peter
It shows you the keyboard keys in the upper right of the screen as you are entering it so it is fairly easy to enter.

Back