tiviar alpha +

are removing the standard firmware and replacing it with Enigma2

Last edited by a moderator:
yes thats where i got the box from mate, was going to get formuler f1 box but they said this was the newer box so got this. its handu cause i can get the irish fta channels and also the uk fta channels, just trying to figure out now how to set up abm for ireland!!

If you're just wanting FTA, enable Sky UK FTA and Sky Ireland FTA in providers and then in 'providers order' set the Sky Ireland to be the top entry.
That way the Irish bouquets will appear first and should have the correct channel numbers.
Don't forget to rescan after altering things.

no want all channels mate, but want the irish numbers( rte1-101 etc..) at the moment when i go into all channels all i get is the irish channels and if i want the uk channels i have to go into entertainment, sports... basically want it as if it was a sly box been using in ireland!! i have aline on box also so can get bt etc..

Have you got ABMCustomMix Importer installed? If not you can download it from plugins > systemplugins.
There is an option in there I think to import irish channels into the sky bouquet.
I think in that case you would need Sky UK as first bouquet.

It will appear in the Tuner Config section with ABM.
Just open it and enable it and select which custom mix you want to download and press the yellow button.
Then setup your ABM options with UK at the top and scan again.
There are lots of options in ABM to fine tune how you want the bouquets to look, just experiment.

couldnt see the csutom mix option in abm in config. what i want ideally is to be able to go into favourites and select all channels and they will all be there with rte -101 and so on..

I think you have to install a seperate plugin called abmcustommiximporter to get the config thst theyre talking about. Its in systemplugins as shown from my screenshot.

388600477f507aa2747f4dd86112109d.jpg

i see mentioned irish fta thinking he is using aerial on roof and not vm source?
does abm cater for saorview as no idea on that one lol?

yes i have the saorview and uk channels, all i am trying to do now is have them all in 1 list starting with rte1 - 101 and so on.

Just choose sky RoI custom it will add sky UK channels aswell.

So Sky UK no
Sky roi yes
Sky roi custom

Have a saorview yes green to save then providers order check Sky Roi is on top

Back