TM nano SE m2 plus Channels Glitching

Hi All,
Im having some issues with Discovery HD & SD as well as Universal HD & SD where the channel will randomly just freeze. Sometimes for 1-2 seconds other times maybe 15 seconds or so. Connection seems to be fine & the up & downstream numbers seem stable on the super hub. Only thing i notice is that these channels more than any do jump around on SNR from 100 to sometimes 75 when freezing.

Only have the 2 cable tuners attached the Sly one is free. Have one of the cheap boosters off ebay coming from the white box currently but have ordered a Konig amplifier in the hope that this may fix the issue.

Have any of you guys had something similar?

Thanks
John

Also noticed that when watching a recording say on ITV HD that the recording can be fluent by very jerky (no freezing) external HDD being used.

Could be your line, Get a test line to rule out your line provider.
Is your external HDD being powered by the USB on your box, if so they are not really suitable you need a HDD that is powered from the mains

Hi Gravehead - Had a test line for a couple of days & no improvement. So i'm guessing maybe some interference on the line that maybe the amplifier will cure.
The HDD is as you thought powered by the box so will have to source an internal HDD or powered HDD. Do you reckon the powered HDD is better?

Thanks

I've had some issues with cable, seems to me certain cable channels like to glitch every now and then and like you say some do it for a split second and other times 5-10 seconds which annoys me, bought the konig booster which increased the signal up to about 92 from about 40 and it hasn't made any difference to the glitchy channels other than the pixelation on some has stopped, maybe the cable servers now are over subscribed with sky going dark, both my cable and sky on my combo box are from the same supplier and notice from time to time that channels play up for a bit and then settle down and its back to flawless watching again, maybe cause I dont watch tv all day I seem to catch it when its crapping out.

Checked all the wiring & swapped them around with no change in results. The thing that is making me feel as though its the box that is performing poorly is the fact that my brother in law has the same box with the same results as me. The lagging/freezing on the channels i have suggested. The Lines are from different providers so that is ruled out.

I tried 3 lines off here, and three elsewhere all of them did it but some more to some extent, funnily enough the one off fleabay wasn't too bad but the line the guy whos supplying my current sly line offered me a go on his and it isn't performing too badly so I stuck with him, as mine is a combo box with sat cable and freeview I moved all the channels from vermin into the favorites and use the sky and freesat channels there too as no need to use the vermin free channels as they have to be decoded and they dont seem to work as good as the premium channels.

mine working flawlessly with an external hard drive but ive paid for a more expensive server but reaping the rewards now lol

mine working flawlessly with an external hard drive but ive paid for a more expensive server but reaping the rewards now lol

I am going to go right back to basics again with the box. Re-flash with the latest build of Vix. Connect my konig amp with 1 feed connected & see what happens with a decent test line. See if i get better results then.

I am going to go right back to basics again with the box. Re-flash with the latest build of Vix. Connect my konig amp with 1 feed connected & see what happens with a decent test line. See if i get better results then.
what image is on it at the moment?

Back