TM nano SE m2 plus Channels Glitching

images are box dependent so dont use any that does not have your name on it.
what way is box connected up and are your cables suitable as in top quality.
did you say what splitter in use and superhub model and lan /wifi in use?

images are box dependent so dont use any that does not have your name on it.
what way is box connected up and are your cables suitable as in top quality.
did you say what splitter in use and superhub model and lan /wifi in use?

Hi Cactikid,
I have only upgraded the box once to newer updated Openvix - Not tried anything other than that for the box.
Box is connected up through an Antiference AS03 5-2400Mhz 3 way F-Type connector. 1 cable to Router & 2 to the box using decent quality maplin f-type 1 metre cables.
The Hub is the Virgin super hub 3 which the box is connected to via ethernet.

well the splitter is wrong as its supposed to be like a tratec 5-1000mhz and reading about yours its used for a tv aerial split
unsure how good maplin cable is and hopefully others can say.

well the splitter is wrong as its supposed to be like a tratec 5-1000mhz and reading about yours its used for a tv aerial split
unsure how good maplin cable is and hopefully others can say.

Oh right - thought i had the correct one. That may be a factor. I have a konig amplifier at work so will try that later on in the week with my current line & maybe some additional test lines.

Definitely a line problem mate

I am hopeful that it is purely a line problem but each one i have tested so far have glitched more on Music, Discovery & Universal channels. Sport channels, Terrestrial HD channels & the like all work flawlessly.

Can put my hand on the issue.

Not sure if relevant. I have the same box. I'm currently looking for a new server and have been through about 7 test lines from here. All struggle with kerrang and bike. Not one has cleared kerrang for more than 10 seconds. I reflashed to current VIX and used ABM nothing else. Weird. Same as you say a few others glitch/stutter. Big channels are flawless so not too bad. But I used to just have kerrang on when working at home.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A8-50F using Tapatalk

Not sure if relevant. I have the same box. I'm currently looking for a new server and have been through about 7 test lines from here. All struggle with kerrang and bike. Not one has cleared kerrang for more than 10 seconds. I reflashed to current VIX and used ABM nothing else. Weird. Same as you say a few others glitch/stutter. Big channels are flawless so not too bad. But I used to just have kerrang on when working at home.

So you are reporting that after the re-flash & rescan of ABM you are getting no glitches anymore?

Thanks

No for me kerrang and Bike just won't work at all. They just constantly freeze. I've reflashed a million times. Tried nearly 10 test lines and always have the same issue on the same channels. My signal and everything else is 100% and normal, all my cables are officially installed. I've just accepted it now.

Did you guy’s have any luck sorting this? I posted something similar recently as I’m having the exact same issue except on a miraclebox. Everything’s perfect apart from the music channels on every line I try. I know my line, cabling, splitter, and signal are good, tried different firmware with mgcamd. I’ve tried multiple lines I know are good but it’s the music channels glitching every time and all other channels are perfect

The only thing I’m seeing in common is the Virgin Superhub 3 which I also have..

No for me kerrang and Bike just won't work at all. They just constantly freeze. I've reflashed a million times. Tried nearly 10 test lines and always have the same issue on the same channels. My signal and everything else is 100% and normal, all my cables are officially installed. I've just accepted it now.

Due to sky changing the names of channels you don't need to keep re-flashing the box. I just run a new service scan every other month or when needed followed by the ABM. That should fix it providing you have the correct equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope nothing fixes it. Rescan, reboot, reflash. Just somewhere there's an issue. Could be the router as mentioned by DiscoDeano as only common factor.

Back