TM twin-oe help.

score1_uk

Hi, I have plugged the sat dish cables into the box but I cant see any channels. I have had a look through the setings but cant find anything to help. Any advice?

Not followed any yet. I have got to the point of needing to fill the 7 day epg. I have messed with a few settings but no joy, I have left the epg open for a while and no joy. I think this is the last major step in setting up y box. Got the VIX image and have installed cline, internal hdd and with a little help setup channel lists.

Menu, Setup, System, EPG, Settings. Epg location needs to be to your hdd. if you've done all that n saved settings then back out of all the menus until your back to full picture press blue button on your remote go down to cross epg downloader and press ok it should load all your epg!

done that, still all blank. Once at teh cross epg and ok, it went very fast. didnt see a download bar or anything :(

It is in a list of 3. I have just hit download. Lets see what happens lol.

---------- Post Merged at 10:36 AM ----------

Sweeet.. It has filled in the epg. Is there a way to update it auto every day?

Yes crossepg and configure. Make sure in providers start order sky uk is at the top!
scheduled download once a day
scheduled download 04:00 or whatever time you want! Leave box in standby and it will automatically update

Last edited:
Every morning the box seems to be 'frozen'. The vix logo in the top corner is there but rotating very slowly and the remote will not respond. I have to use the rear switch to turn the box off and on again. This is a pain as I wanted to record the F1 early this morning. I think it might have something to do with the EPG updating over night (as I think this is the only thing to update over night). Any suggestions on settings for the cross epg? Does the xmltv importer need to be on? settings? Cheers :)

Also as a second question. Some of the channels has a audio descriptive audio channel to them. I have to keep pressing the audio button and changing to English. Is there a way to set it so that English is the default audio channel?

Last edited:
Just swapped my openbox v8 for a technomate TM twin oe, but don't know how to setup the ccamb on it to put my gift on it, can anyone help me.

Every morning the box seems to be 'frozen'. The vix logo in the top corner is there but rotating very slowly and the remote will not respond. I have to use the rear switch to turn the box off and on again. This is a pain as I wanted to record the F1 early this morning. I think it might have something to do with the EPG updating over night (as I think this is the only thing to update over night). Any suggestions on settings for the cross epg? Does the xmltv importer need to be on? settings? Cheers :)

Also as a second question. Some of the channels has a audio descriptive audio channel to them. I have to keep pressing the audio button and changing to English. Is there a way to set it so that English is the default audio channel?

For the EPG problem, navigate to EPG in settings, delete and then re-download. That should suffice.

For the nar audio, to menu > setup > system > auto language setup and set audio language 1 to English and prefer AC3 track to yes. Turn prefer audio track stored by service to no

Back