TM5402 HD Ci Super+ adding Cline

reveri3

Hi there everyone!

Hope everyones having a gooood day! :)

I have recent picked up TM 5402HD Ci Super + box and this is my first technomate box so i am struggling a little. I have read through quite few posts which mention how to apply patches and addons and then edit server lists but, even after all that, i still cant get it to work. I applied the latest phantom and addon patch but even before that, i was getting the server list. I read somewhere that all the new TM5402 come with built in server list (not sure what this means) but anyways, my issue right now is that, i have added the details of the cline and it says "connected" infront of it but all my channels are still scrambled. The cline works for sure as ive tried in another box. Every time i try to factory reset it, it takes 2mins or so but then, when the box boots up again, the server list is still there with my cline. Last time i did factory reset, my channels were still on there too. I have also tried to do factory reset from the bootup menu by holding down the power button but still, absolutely nothing!

I would like to give my thanks in advance to great people i have seen on this forum and i know who will be assisting me!

Many thanks!

the phantom patch you've sent me is actually for M3 so its not accepting it, ive already applied the original firmware

Last edited:
I have also read about some softcams which i have not installed, do i need the softcams and why? when i am using cline cccam

Hi there,

I recently purchased the same tm 5402 and having tried all the same updates cannot get the cline to work, server status is stating disconnected, no way to turn it on, I have internet access and checked.

any help would be greatly appreciated as I am new to all of this.

Help

Hi I have just joined the forum and I need so e help setting up a tm 5402hd super+ wheee can I get hold of the latest firmware and what else do I need to download

Back