toppicks2.sh script working for the Vskin HD

dsayers2014

VIP Member
Help with toppicks2.sh script working for the Vskin HD

Hi im editing the toppicks2.sh to work with kiddacs Vskin HD so far this is what I have
Code:
https://github.com/davesayers2014/toppicks/blob/master/tvpicks.sh
this is kind of working but im getting html page to no such file or directory see screen shot

tvpicks script.jpg
and when the script has ran sometimes im having duplicates of the same pic see screen shot below

tvpicks 1.jpg

Thanks to those involed creating the original toppicks2.sh file

Last edited:
Your file not found message is because the first thing it does is delete htmlpage htmlpage2 and htmlpage3... if you're not creating those then they will never exist.. it also doesn't affect things if they are not there so don't worry about it.

There is no scope in the script for not ending up with duplicates.. i never got round to writing in that.. the images are picked by picking a random line number from the text files.. occasioanally your're going to get duplicates.

Get rid of the first line that says username=toppicks, that's been left from my original script and it's not needed

Last edited:
I actually put the RM directories at the bottom of my script.
It does the scrape. Saves html to files. Finds the images. Saves image list files. Changes the pngs. Deletes the html and list Files as its this point they no longer needed.

Dsayer... I will look into helping you with vskin when I have finished faffing with slyk version.

I actually put the RM directories at the bottom of my script.
It does the scrape. Saves html to files. Finds the images. Saves image list files. Changes the pngs. Deletes the html and list Files as its this point they no longer needed.

Dsayer... I will look into helping you with vskin when I have finished faffing with slyk version.

Not a bad idea.

Back