TPs for your area

jon48

can any one give me the correct tp,s for my area wigan please at the moment im only getting 59 tp,s im missing a lot
my box is a blade combo cable side ive tried manual and auto and powe scan any help would be appreciated

as per the kv box problems with wrong net id ,have you got access to a vm box to get info off it? tps change for different areas.

Using your subbed box... Not the KV box.

Press the home button on your VM remote control.
Go to settings.
Then technical stuff.
Your net id is the first item on the list.

you have to input those details into box and put those details in for a manual scan ,then automatic scan to get list of your netid.

try that as not used on other boxes yet.

hi cactikid the net id off the vm box is 40967 256 qam ive tried this net id on my box and it comes up with nothing
so when i put 595.2 freq in 6952 symbol i get the green light 444 channels 59 tp,s hence anothe 100 missing

you get 444 channels on cable wow,and you entered the new qam 256,are you in NetId - 40967 (a007) - Preston 1=ex t&w area,if your vm box is active its showing live data,are you scanning from main coaxial feed to get strongest signal?
so wonder is it possible on wrong provider with these boxes?

Wigan TW, 40967 531000 6952

Does your box ask for a net id or frequency ?

If it is frequency try 531.0

Above reads net id, freq, symbol rate

The NetID is not needed for a Blade Combo only the Symbol Rate (6952), did read somewhere the frequency was 531.0 but changed to 539.0, don't shoot the messenger.

Correction disregard TP referred to above, found post Wigan is 595.000 not 531.000, as said don't shoot the messenger.

Last edited:
when he said he was missing many thought of the kv netid and he got info off a vm box bees.

Yeah that's where I would have started, it seems some boxes are asking for a frequency and symbol rate
rather than a net id and symbol rate.

Kremmen explained something about it in one of the threads

Got my frequency from an oldish list so it may well have changed, the original box is always
the best place to start

Some sites who have servers on them also have threads with a list of net id's / freq / symbol rates
broken down into areas, can't remenber which ones through lol
if I come across one I will post it

Last edited:
Level looks ok, quality looks low, are you scanning without any splitters ?

Also check your F connectors on the coax

The 86/121 are the TPs scanned/waiting to be scanned, so there is 121 TPs on the box for cable TV/Radio, the box I'm looking at only uses 60 for all the TV channels
Try a auto scan without scanning the radio channels, Channels Type ==TV Only,

Back