Transfer card sharing sub.

Hi, How do you transfer a card sharing sub from a Solovox v9s (openbox) to a zgemma box? I was told to put a USB stick into the openbox and dump the cfg file. The box I have is working on the Newcamd/MGcamd section. I see no way to dump any file. Any help would be greatly appreciated with step by step instructions.

You need to Export the Line off your Openbox to a USB Stick and then once you have it on USB Stick, Transfer the Line to the Z-Gemma Box via FTP and move to the correct area on your Box.
Either the Hard Drive or etc folder. All depends on the Build you are running on the Z-Gemma
Plenty Instructions on here to follow to setup your line on the Z-Gemma m8

This should help you along to start off with..

I am not worried about the zgemma box. I have it flashed to ipab and know how to put on sub. My main problem is how to get the card sharing sub on to usb. I want to know where I start with with the open box. I don't understand about exporting the line. Could you please give me step by step instructions on how to do that as I am not that technically minded. Many thanks.

On the box I have ,in the Tools section there is Information-Factory Setting-CA-Upgrade by USB-Backup-Push Notification. There is no Dump by USB option on the box. I wonder is there any secret menu to get into that.

No M8, sounds like an Older Firmware on that Box..
These Options are usually available on the Openbox from my memory, and not available on the older firmwares
I have Not got one to hand, as they went in the BIN!!!

Watch this:
I think in the camds setup there is an option to copy
If you can't see camd set up press 6666 to bring it up from the hidden menu

I had a 6 year old F5 with original FW on it, and my openbox V8s both have the option to dump by USB

MENU > TOOLS

On the box I have ,in the Tools section there is Information-Factory Setting-CA-Upgrade by USB-Backup-Push Notification. There is no Dump by USB option on the box. I wonder is there any secret menu to get into that.

try the Back-up option
what choices does that give you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have the v9s but if you go to camds setup and then cccam config,at the bottom it gives an option,blue for back up and green to copy,.Have you tried that? Failing which only option is to get in touch with your supplier for details

When I press copy it comes up with red button at bottom that says paste. I don't know what to do then.
Next to the copy button is a button to backup if you press it it should let you choose backup location I think. Been a long while since I used an openbox though.
Edit: Wish I had read the post above this one as that says the same thing

Back