Tried and tried and tried and cannot add my cline

justblaze

Got the box...flashed the mtpockets image... all running nice except i just cannot get my cline to work...... i followed the instructions and ftp the cfg file into var/keys using filezilla.... i rebooted my box...still nothing...the scrambled channels dont say scrambled they are just black...is this normal??? i have network...ive run the connection tests...can watch the adons and all the other channels are just fine.... I asked my provider if he knows but he knows nothing about these boxes.... Pleeeeeease can someone help as ive spent nearly five hours now and the gf is about to kill me :,(

have posted a reply to your post on the image thread. One thing I didn't ask what does your line start with?

if....

C: it's ok in CCcam
N: it's ok in CCcam
CWS = it's not ok in CCcam you need to replace this bit with N:

also if it's an n-line take out anything after the 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 bit!

it says system:fta caid 0x000 provider unkown then basicall for the rest of it is 0 ......ive just noticed through messing around that if i hit yellow an go into info then servers its got my provider at the top but its a red circle..should it be green???????? its got the host and port.... cards 0 cccam--s2s version na noeid na ..then connected: its driving me crazy now

my line is this C: **********.org ***** *****

Hell how confusing is trying to follow you in two threads at the same time!!! You have it set up right mate all the info displayed is as it should be. Check for typos and with your provider

lol yeh i stopped the post in your thread now as ive realised its a problem with my setup... ive messaged my server guy asking him to check his end... it probably seen a twin tuner and disconnected it as i been with him over a year with no issues.....got six months left on my line so this could be a problem :( apart from this im loving the image :grin: so simple to work with ..cheers.

---------- Post Merged at 11:32 PM ----------

yep confirmation..... sent my line guy an email asking him to check my line and not its all working fine :) so ive literally waisted four hours when i should have been getting to know my shiny new toy lol

Hell how confusing is trying to follow you in two threads at the same time!!! You have it set up right mate all the info displayed is as it should be. Check for typos and with your provider

Pms are the worst lol trying to help in them when u get 5 diff people a day all expecting you to remember what they said a week ago!! I should have kept going grey for now! lol

Back