Trouble installing wooshbuild on h2h

pitch183

Good evening

I've just received my h2h, I formatted a USB in fat32, put a folder called base build and extracted all the files from the h2h base build file. I switched box off with button at back, inserted USB into the front and switched on, I don't see flsh at the front, it loads up with "sucmnsee unofficial openvix @ tech kings.org". How do I get wooshbuild onto it, I really like the skywb skin , I'm not a fan of the slk1 . Any help much appreciated.

As far as I know when flashing the only folder that should be on the USB stick is the zgemma folder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to download Wooshbuild first of all then extract the zgemma folder from the .rar file - look inside where all the individual files are and make sure there is a file in there that says force. If it says noforce then just simply change it to force. Once you've done this, put the zgemma folder onto the formatted usb drive then into either the front or rear usb port - I don't think it matters but I always use the front one then if it's worked, it should say FL5H on the front display when you power up then just wait and follow the on screen prompts when they load.

Back