Trouble installing wooshbuild

Steveyj87

Hi there I have downloaded wooshbuild for my zgemma h2h box I'm getting to the last bit of installation and nothing is happening!

Help me please

Did you download the correct version of Wooshbuild for your model?

Any screen shots of what's happening?

OK, did you enter your network ID?

Can you get into the menu via the menu button on remote, if so, can you check to see if there's any signal to the tuner?

What about Net ID - has that been set?

You need an ethernet cable plugged in regardless unless you're using wi-fi ... as long as you have the white virgin cable from the wall going into the RF IN on the H2.H and you've entered net id and scanned for channels, it should work.

Menu > setup > service searching > tuner config ... tuner A should be set to not configured as that's the satellite one and tuner B should have your network id entered.

Is this the first box you've done? can you upload a pic of how you've got everything plugged in at the back.

Unless you've got a satellite dish connected, you need to set this to not configured. Tuner A & B should look different ... any pictures of anything?

When tuner A is highlighted, use the right arrow on remote to scroll through to not configured then hit green to save.

Back