Trouble tonight

siri_uk

Hi guys,

Anyone having any issues tonight with vm, I've got a gigablue quad, lines are ok in it been running no problem..tonight the only channels I can get are preview channel, BBC one hd and itv hd. I'm running openatv 6.2, with oscam 11353, tried mgcam 1.35a as well. On channel change the channel is not showing as connected in oscam, lines show connected

Hi guys,

Anyone having any issues tonight with vm, I've got a gigablue quad, lines are ok in it been running no problem..tonight the only channels I can get are preview channel, BBC one hd and itv hd. I'm running openatv 6.2, with oscam 11353, tried mgcam 1.35a as well. On channel change the channel is not showing as connected in oscam, lines show connected

To be fair pal I’ve been having trouble for a while freezing to much now,I’ve given up with VM sub
Looking now for good iptv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

have you tried a re-scan?

the gigablue is a good box so wondering how bad cabling and splitter in use is,its always overlooked but critical.

Back