Trouble with h2h

anton343

Hi can anyone help please

i unpluged my h2h and when i pluged back in it goes into boot mode, when the chanels reach arounf chanel 80 on the box the front display light dims and then a message comes up saying no signal check connections.

i tried a reflash it seems to start working on asking me to select country etc. then after initiallising my usb it goes back to boot mode and the above happens again.

i have tried connecting different hdmi cables that work with other devices and cant seem to figure this out

thanks in advance

i unpluged my h2h and when i pluged back in it goes into boot mode, when the chanels reach arounf chanel 80 on the box the front display light dims and then a message comes up saying no signal check connections.

i tried a reflash it seems to start working on asking me to select country etc. then after initiallising my usb it goes back to boot mode and the above happens again.

i have tried connecting different hdmi cables that work with other devices and cant seem to figure this out

thanks in advance
try swap the usb for another when about to initialise?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

no mate that doesnt work. it starts to flash then half through following instructions it goes into boot mode. Once the channels get up to around 80 the light dims on the box still and it comes up no signal on the tv as though there is a hdmi fault but tried loads of different hdmi's including a expensive one. Is there any way to ftp the image to see if that works

no friend does not work, tried this image plus grogbuild. both say updt by usb then goes into boot mode then light dims at channel 80 and lose signal. With the oficial whoosh build you think its woking as it asks you to selct country, region etc then goes into boot mode and same thing happens. I am beginiing to think it may be a fault on the hdmi connection on the box but not sure if i can return it as i have had it 3 months purchased from zgemma.co.uk

Have you got another power supply to try ?
Might be the supply is dropping and causing a problem ?

ok tried power supply not that friend, also tried different usb sticks. i actually used one to flash a h2s after it failed on the h2h so i am sure that is not the problem also.

it actually comes up on the tv as "No signal please check the input connection" which is normally a hdmi connection problem but i can understand why it connects then drops off before fully loading

Can anyone give me advice i cant get my h2h to work got all leads plugged in and says unable to tune or unable to lock onto frequency its driveing me nuts thanks

Can anyone give me advice i cant get my h2h to work got all leads plugged in and says unable to tune or unable to lock onto frequency its driveing me nuts thanks

have you got the vm cable in the correct port? - it goes into a RF connector and pushes in, not screwed in the threaded input - that's for satellite
have you set netid?

the cable boxes need a converter F type to rf in and then net ID set in tuner setting and ABM

Ahhh i get you now yes i have the correct converter i tryed the box at another family members and it works but un my own home it wont.

have you got the vm cable in the correct port? - it goes into a RF connector and pushes in, not screwed in the threaded input - that's for satellite
have you set netid?
Yeah i have the push in one then the lead screws into that one doesnt it and i think i have the correct net id but i am not sure. The box works in a family members house but wont in my own its frustrateing.

ok seems someone jumped in and asked a different question to my original post so ill post it again

Yes tuner not found or no frequency i have been told its the lead i am useing coax but i thought thats what you use with virgin
yes coax is fine but the quality of cables are very different. I think webro wf100 is a good quality cable also splitter can play a part

Back