trouble with my build

henrytd5

Hi everyone. Ive been using kodi on firestick for 2+ years running paradox builds and all has been great. But recently everything is going down. I guess this is happening to a lot of builds after reading a few threads in this forum.

I dont have a sat box or sky or vigin, just freeview tv and my firestick. What is everyones ideas adn suggestions to get a reliable kodi services..? Do i try a different build or wizard?
Kids are wanting to watch movies, I want to watch NHL (pro sport addon hasnt worked since April) and the wife is missing her box sets..

Ive tried all the addons in my build and they hardly ever work!

Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks

Hi everyone. Ive been using kodi on firestick for 2+ years running paradox builds and all has been great. But recently everything is going down. I guess this is happening to a lot of builds after reading a few threads in this forum.

I dont have a sat box or sky or vigin, just freeview tv and my firestick. What is everyones ideas adn suggestions to get a reliable kodi services..? Do i try a different build or wizard?
Kids are wanting to watch movies, I want to watch NHL (pro sport addon hasnt worked since April) and the wife is missing her box sets..

Ive tried all the addons in my build and they hardly ever work!

Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks
I use paradox when mine goes like it I just update the paradox build mate try that works for me when mine plays up with paradox and other builds they need updating regularly

I use paradox when mine goes like it I just update the paradox build mate try that works for me when mine plays up with paradox and other builds they need updating regularly

looks like paradox is offline for updating
builds . reading there forum dosent look good.. i think a new build is needed.

Last edited:
looks like paradox is offline for updating
builds . reading there forum dosent look good.. i think a new build is needed.
Couldn't tell you mate was fine last week when I did kids for them but I prefer iptv player on my zgemma a lot less hassle

Back