Trouble with N Line - No Sly Channels

r2v4

Hi All I am a newbie to all this so please bear with me.

Currently I am running CCCAM 2.3.0 with N Line. For some reason I am not getting any Sly channels come through at all.

Strangely I am only getting ALL International Channels, BT Sprt HD Channels, all Kids channels minus N*ckelodeon & Disney.

I have tried to play around with N Line by trying to use Newcamd list file but I have been unsuccessful thus far.

If anyone has any advice/tips then I would most appreciate it.

By the way the vix image that I am running is not the one that is edited by scumnsee it is one that was already pre-installed for me from the person who I purchased the box from.

Thank you.

hi
i think its not problem of emu , maybe the line is the problem so try to get a test line and check before changing emu or trying to modify image

If you are looking to use Newcamd then you need to install mgcamd softcam

Thanks for the response.

I have tried to do this aswell and have been unsuccessful... in my softcam manager there is MGcamd 1.35a.......I activated this and I installed mgcamd softcam aswell, there were two types that matched 1.35a....which were mgcamd-1.35a-oe1.6 and mgcamd1.35a-newcs1.67 .... both of these did not work

You can only have 1 cam running at a time, delete the one you don't want to use. Also, you will need a mg.cfg file for newcamd. In the usr/keys folder you should have the newcamd.list file and mg_cfg file. You can use CCcam with an N line if you wish. If you decide to use Newcamd.list, the line must start with CWS (and no N in it)

---------- Post Merged at 06:52 PM ----------

If you want you can send me a pm with your line details and I can try on my setup to make sure nothing wrong with your line or install teamviewer and I can take a look remotely

You can only have 1 cam running at a time, delete the one you don't want to use. Also, you will need a mg.cfg file for newcamd. In the usr/keys folder you should have the newcamd.list file and mg_cfg file. You can use CCcam with an N line if you wish. If you decide to use Newcamd.list, the line must start with CWS (and no N in it)

---------- Post Merged at 06:52 PM ----------

If you want you can send me a pm with your line details and I can try on my setup to make sure nothing wrong with your line or install teamviewer and I can take a look remotely

Yeah I'd be grateful if you could please have a look, I have pm'd you.

Back