Trying to connect to Now TV box through laptop using IP address

Hi, not sure if this is best place for this post

I bought a Now TV box for the bedroom, found on the Internet that Plex can be installed.

I've enabled the development part of the Now TV box, now need to connect to box through my laptop so I can install Plex file.

When I enter the IP address in my web browser it doesn't connect to the box, tried explorer and chrome browsers, any ideas.

If not prompted to add a password then you not have done it correctly, when you are asked to acknowledge the user agreement after putting into developer mode you have to pretend to read it, hold the down button until it goes all the way to the bottom and automatically goes to agree, press ok then you will be prompted to create a password, box will reboot and now you will be able to connect useing your browser

Last edited:
I've not had a chance to try, I'm working tonight, rubbish nightshift, I'll try tomorrow and get back to you all, Cheers.

Tried again this afternoon and still wouldn't ask for a password, box would reboot when I accepted terms. End up done a factory reset, set box back up, tried enabling development and this time asked me to set a password, back to laptop and could now access box when entering IP address and then username "rokudev" and then my password. Added Plex and working fine. Just need to set up Plex server on my laptop properly to read all my films and TV shows stored on my NAS. Maybe back for more help soon, lol.

Back