Trying to flash wooshbuild...help please

Addict27

So ive installed the wooshbuild and followed the guide,
ive gone to flash and pressed the green button to flash online and I get a message everytime pop up
"Not enough space on /hdd !!
you need at least 300mb free space"

What can I do to update please?

Your USB is not initialised correctly.
Re do that part of the procedure again and ensure the USB is fully pushed into the box.

Yes
This should be the USB for storage/recording etc.
Ideally want to be @ 32gb minimum to be of any use but 8gb will suffice to get you up and running.
Also read through the H2S install guide again and follow the instructions fully in there.

Last edited:
ok, so its initialized, gone to flash online/local and pressed green button and nothing is showing up, just asking me to select image at the top of the box but nothing is there to select.

hi Guys, i have a problem with wooshman build to, when i use the base build, it just hangs, and doesnt go to the main menu for flashing, i have set system back to atv 5.1, then tried again, any ideas, many thanks

it just hangs, and doesnt go to the main menu for flashing

What main menu?

---------- Post Merged at 01:59 PM ----------

ok, so its initialized, gone to flash online/local and pressed green button and nothing is showing up, just asking me to select image at the top of the box but nothing is there to select.

Is your box connected to your network? If no it needs to be. If it is, please check you connections etc. You can test by simply pressing the blue button -> software update and see what happens. If you get an error message you are not connected.

ok chaps, ive sorted it after a lot changing and re installing I managed to get my hdd working and flashed wooshbuild. Amazing, truly is something else and beat all my expectations.
Thanks for all your hard work

I cannot get my box to flash either I get the same issue as DARRENDC, tried both front and rear USB ports, it just shows boot then shows the OpenATV logo and then flickers between a black and blue screen. I've even tried a 1TB HDD with the flash file on to no avail, I've tried both ExFAT and FAT32, about to throw the f%$king thing out the window in a moment. HELPPPPPP

Hi Wooshman, the atv menu, to flash off the fly, it just hangs on the base build, any advice would be most appreciated, thanks

Hi Wooshman, the atv menu, to flash off the fly, it just hangs on the base build, any advice would be most appreciated, thanks

You will need to give me a bit more detail Darren please.

Basebuild gets you to intialise, then create a swap file and then flash online / local. What screen is it hanging on? What part of the the instructions are you on?

Flash online is
Blue button -> Flash online / local -> Green button (online)
and then select WooshBuild

Which bit is hanging?

---------- Post Merged at 07:40 PM ----------

I cannot get my box to flash either I get the same issue as DARRENDC, tried both front and rear USB ports, it just shows boot then shows the OpenATV logo and then flickers between a black and blue screen. I've even tried a 1TB HDD with the flash file on to no avail, I've tried both ExFAT and FAT32, about to throw the f%$king thing out the window in a moment. HELPPPPPP

So have you flashed BaseBuild or you have tried and now it won't boot fully? If so it sounds like you have used the 2S version and the the H2S

Check you are using the right basebuild for your box and flash again.

Hi, when I try to flash Wooshbuild all I get is boot on the box. It goes through channels and I end up with a ATV screen. What am I doing wrong??

Hi, when I try to flash Wooshbuild all I get is boot on the box. It goes through channels and I end up with a ATV screen. What am I doing wrong??

check that your usb stick is correctly formatted or try another usb stick to flash with

ok chaps, ive sorted it after a lot changing and re installing I managed to get my hdd working and flashed wooshbuild. Amazing, truly is something else and beat all my expectations.
Thanks for all your hard work

hi im getting a error message not enougt memory and cant fully download wooshbuild image

how did you rectify your problem please

If you are at the WooshBuild stage - Press and hold the standby button on the remote and select Deep standby from the menu. Once the box has shutdown, remove the USB device you have inserted and turn the box back on. Once fully booted (The BaseBuild video should play), insert the usb device in the rear port. Wait 10 seconds or until you get a message about "no playable media" Now press a coloured button to start Easy Setup and start again. Obviously don't change USB's when it tells you to as you should have already done that.

Or FAQs

Q29. Not enough space to Flash message when trying to flash WooshBuild online
Occasionally OpenATV will identify and “mount” your USB device incorrectly. This can cause the error message about “not enough space, you need 300mb”. To check that your USB has been mounted correctly: Red button -> Plugins -> Mount Manager
Check that your USB Device has been mounted as /media/hdd. If it hasn't, press the green button -> press the left button until the highlight bar reads /media/hdd and then save the settings.

ive managed to flash via ipab ...
when im wanting to change channels having to press 2 or 3 times on remote is just the case with every build
or is this with certain builds and other builds the channels may change quicker by just 1 press of the button on the remote
so my Q is what is the best build for zgemma h2s or do they all pretty much do the same thing

any build that may be better more efficient please send the download link and instructions
thanks....

Back