Trying to flash zgemma

Thats what I use i have my box connected to Internet when I flash mine with basebuild I went from ipab image to wooshbuild using basebuild no problems it's baffled me how it wont work the files are right

Yeah I have mine connected through LAN to. Ive been at it most of today cant understand it either. I have a zgemma 2s box to and done this with ease within half an hour but this one just doesnt want to work with me lol

I have no access to current build to do that as its corrupt all I get is main ipab screen and boot on box... Is there any other way I could do it?
Just try reflashing it again the files that say force and kernel are they in a folder called h3

I didnt get a misc file from download. All that was in it is what I listed there (where would I get this).. I used this same one for me zgemma 2s box and worked with no issues

I didnt get a misc file from download. All that was in it is what I listed there (where would I get this).. I used this same one for me zgemma 2s box and worked with no issues
do you how to pm people and insert files i will send you mine for 2s see if that works mine not got misc file in it but i got mine from my supplier

Back