Trying to install epg import for iptv

anthony1763

Hi im trying to figure out how to install epgimport to my box for iptv epg, the plugins dont work on my box, i know if i update the image i can download epgimport through plugins,i have figured out how to get the extra sources on epgimport for the iptv bouquets but im stuck on how to install it if the plugins dont work, is there an ipk or a file for epgimport i can ftp to the box, ive search on here but i cant find anything on it,
Sorry if i have posted this on the wrong section on the forum and thanks in advance.

I was looking for epg-importer plugin for somone who is running Vix build i could not find anywhere, Please let us know if you find ipk because i looked all over the internet

I know you ftp EPGImport folder to
usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions

on OpenATV not Vix

But not sure what them other files are in the folder??

Last edited:
Ok ill have a mess around with it to see if i can figure it out. Im not to sure myself to be honest,hopefully someone else shows up who might no a but more about it. It cant be to hard to sort it out. If you figure anything out let me know.

Not sure mate i never used Vix on Zgemma box, If you are on OpenATV running wooshbuild why can't you not download the plugin from your box?

Its not my box its my friends box and he lives about 50 mikes away from me, im just trying to install IPTV to his box and the plugins won't work on his box. Its running on an old vix image and the plugins wont work.

It should be the same for vix but epg importer adds files to etc aswell I think there was a version of epg importer discussedin the general sat section last year

I was thinking that myself, i have EPG import on my box and some of the files are in etc but i wasn't sure on what to do with them,if the ipk is there that will be a lot easier. Thanks

Ok ill give it go, i only need it so I can install international sources for iptv to EPG import so it should work fine for me. Ill let you know how I get on.

Back