Ts Media (Watchseries) notinh loading links?

casper17

Hi Guys,

Wondering is anyone else experiencing problems with Watchseries after updating TSmedia to the 7.5 basic software.

The software update removes Watchseries altogether but it can be reinstalled manually into the NetTV section- I thought that was the problem solved when I went in and the list of the shows in Watchseries were all present however when you click into 'Game of Thrones' for example it is empty with no series/ episodes listed.

I have found that watch series is by far the best add on to use for tv shows so was hoping I could fix it somehow- I have noticed there is a new add on one called Watchonlineseries (WOS) but it isnt really as good as far as the amount of shows on their database.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help.

Hi Guys,

Wondering is anyone else experiencing problems with Watchseries after updating TSmedia to the 7.5 basic software.

The software update removes Watchseries altogether but it can be reinstalled manually into the NetTV section- I thought that was the problem solved when I went in and the list of the shows in Watchseries were all present however when you click into 'Game of Thrones' for example it is empty with no series/ episodes listed.

I have found that watch series is by far the best add on to use for tv shows so was hoping I could fix it somehow- I have noticed there is a new add on one called Watchonlineseries (WOS) but it isnt really as good as far as the amount of shows on their database.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help.

Same thing has happend to me,... i upgraded and now nothing in watchseries.

---------- Post Merged at 11:16 AM ----------

Hi Guys,

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help.

Same thing has happend to me,... i upgraded and now nothing in watchseries.

Just updated 7.5 basic to 7.5 full,...same thing, nothing in watchseries.

What version of TSmedia did you have it working on?

Cant be too sure it was working on all versions previous 7.5 update. Unfortunately there is no way to revert back to other versions I ve tried deleted TSmedia then reinstalling from the extensions but with no success.

Yes, I've tried using force overwrite and it still won't revert. I was considering flashing an older image and just updating the bits I wanted.

If you delete TSmedia and then reinstalled it through extensions you will get version 4.6 which has Watchseries already installed however not the version of Watchseries that im sure you or i are looking its got very limited stock and the links dont load.

You also have the option to upgrade the software to 7.5 again if you like.

Handy to know, You could then update to a later (but not latest) vesion from the Tunisia-Sats downloader in TSpanel addons. Will try that later.
Thanks.

When you said you deleted it. How did you manage this? Did you manually uninstall it using DCC?

---------- Post Merged at 08:10 PM ----------

Ok I've managed to downgrade TSmedia to version 7.4, But watchseries still isn't working, so I went to the watchseries website and all off the links are now dead. So there's probably no need to downgrade anyway.

Back