tsmedia on e2 box

cactikid

VIP Member
i deleted ts media off solo2 and went to reinstall it via plugins but not there,can anybody else check their plugin downloads-extensions to see if its still there or removed for some reason as was on apollo24 and now apollo 29l

Hi cactikid can confirm not in new feeds , I to downloaded first to build 26 reinstated it then, upgraded to 29 today, tried ts media nothing working tried loads of operators icefilm 1- channel etc, non of the hosts picking stream up

It's definitely there with 24, gonna update to 29 Saturday, should I put it off?

is it working wheelo on build 24, If you update from 24 you need a clean flash ( back to your tut ) if you use ts media and working I would put off update for now

i just tried software update and box updated,now got 29,no channels or ts media lol,might do a full reflash on saturday if awake.i saw a post on dk saying change settings in icefilm and others to a working one that was named.

found this on dk.

Not my work but do this...

for people have problem with 1 channels and movie4k here is a custom proxy that may help you.

Use FTP program to connect to you box then open /etc/TSmedia/proxy_links and paste this code and save ( overwrite )

Open TSmedia/Movies/1ChanneMovies/Settings ( Blue ) and change select proxy source to mych1, finally reboot enigma.

channel1$mych1$PrimeWire | 1Channel | LetMeWatchThis - Watch Movies Online Free - Just Added
movie4k$movie4kproxy$Watch movies online free, TV shows online: Movie4k Proxy
icefilm$icefilm-proxy1$http://www.icefilmproxy.net/
movie25$movie25-proxy1$movie25.net
Andy

cactikid did you manage to get ts media working after reflash mine still not working after build25/26 tried what you posted. ive now binned it for now. Let me know if working mate

no every time i went to use tsmedia i fell asleep.i can say it works 100% as a sleeping tablet lol,remember its the ip at other end if blocked wont connect.

thanks mate will look at that tomorrow, but cant understand was ok on a lot of providers before latest build, on demand works ok, will keep you posted LOL

have a post on wos they suggest to use this.
enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_7.4_full_all.ipk

for all them who can not get tsmedia to update here is enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_7.8_full_all.ipk

just unrar it and use a usb stick to install or dcc

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_7.8_full_all.rar
    6.2 MB · Views: 22
I got Ts media of the extensions, but the live sports feeds Wizizig needs a player. which one do I install.

Back