Tune Failed

Yes, I've done everything mentioned above. However, I've got good signal on box HD after enabling disec. So fingers cross. Should I reflash the box ?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Try rescanning abm and rebooting box. As long as you have a copy of your line first then you could try reflash, but you will need to enable disqec again. Is it Sucmnsee's Vix 3.2 image you are using - as I think it is fine?

---------- Post Merged at 04:38 PM ----------

box nation is a asian channel in day time i think

The sd version shows repeats during the day -not Asian buddy

Im having the same problem. Tune failed and no signal. I have done a internet update by mistake. Tried a reflash of sucmnse but still the same. Do you change diseqc to yes?? if so that doesn`t work. I have tested both sat feed with my openbox v8s there working fine.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im at a lost and about to send this paper weight back.

Have you checked Signal on both tuners in Menu set up ,service searching, Sat finder

---------- Post Merged at 07:31 PM ----------

Ok just leave them off then when there is an update available through this site reflash using it NOT the box itself, sorry can't help u with box nation it might be elsewhere on the channel list I can't get setanta to go into my sports folder but I can find it manually, tried everything.
If you pm me will give you the files to do it

Try a automatic scan another thing to check is the F plug connector centre core is not to long as that can cause a short

---------- Post Merged at 07:42 PM ----------

I use a communal satellite... Probably not aligned right. Everything else works.

Communial sats can cause this problem as they share the signal Got a friend who has same problem with sky sports 2

Ah right... That's a shame. But I can live without boxnation Sd.... Fingers crossed HD will work. Getting a signal around 60is

60s not good at all You will only get Boxnation Hd at weekends as thats when it broadcasts

Thanks for all the help guys, My BoxNation HD channel works great.... its just the SD channel that doesnt work. Its probably because i use a communal satellite.

Back