tuner a

geoffsnook

Hi can anyone help i cant get any signal on my venton unibox tuner a tuner b is at 99% and locked but tuner a has 90% agc and is locked but has no signal i assume nothing is wrong with cables as it stays the same when i change the cables around and i am getting a very good signal when connecting to the sky box they are both set to single and simple tuner set to 28 degrees east so i assume there is a problem with my tuner if anyone could help i would be grateful
Thanks in advance for any help

have you tried scanning for channels with both tuners (single satellite), you should receive around the 900 mark

Noi have only done the automatic scan and getting about 600 channels all my settings are set to my area so do you mean a manual scan with each tuner
Thanks

yeh manual scan, make sure set to single satellite leave both coax in place and scan 1 tuner at a time

Ok never had to do this before but on tuner A it has found 553 channels and is on 58% so do you have to scan both tuners each time i do an update
Thanks

i do think they are both working but they are not showing any signal is there a way to make sure it shows as a percentage
Thanks

ok just done an upgrade and i am getting numbers up above the snr box on tuner a and 0% and tuner b is 80% ags is 99% on both?

Back