Tuner B - Cable Setup Issue

nealos

IMAG1031.jpgIMAG1032.jpgIMAG1033.jpgIMAG1034.jpg

Hey guys, i'm using H2h Zgemma, Dsayers Image setup guide through Sky/VM etc.
I was having issues getting setup recording, all else is fine, i have all the channels coming in, ABM working well enough and all premiums working fine through Satellite.
Problem is i cannot record, so i bought a Cable line as well as the Sattellite one i already had. I am still getting NO FREE TUNER when i go to record.

What i find strange is, i can record say BTSports1 and i can view BTSports2 at same time, same with some of the other channels, like say BBC record, i can watch "some" not all of the other entertainment channels. Only lik5 5/6 but a few nonetheless which i find strange. The rest are greyed out and cannot be viewed, black screen or Tuner as i said above.

I am not getting a signal to my second tuner? I've checked the cables going to the back, RF IN, signal is ok tested on the TV, and the cable coming to the LNB is ok cos i swapped it with another to the Dish.

I am in ROI - is it a config from the screenshots? I do channel search on the Tuner B only, (its like 900 ish on Tuner A), do i need to config it? Should i be able to get channels? Or does it need to be FREE tuner? Plenty of suggestions about turing the tuner off completely, but i've tried a few different setups and no joy.

Im using Network ID for Dublin/Ireland and VM Uk ... is that wrong?

When getting 2 line feeds, cable and sat, should i be able to get 2 different scans or channels?

All help appreciated.

Back