Tuner failed

Andy_boy

This is a very strange one for me..One minute i'm sitting watching the tv then i get no picture and a message saying 'Tuner failed' the next minute, Now granted we have had high winds and plenty rain where i live and it plays havoc with my signal. I can access certain channels but not all of them, For example i'm watching Sky sports 5 Darts right now but no other sport channels work it's tuner failed.

It has to be the allignment of my dish right ? Cause i have sky in my room with the actual sky box and it's the same up there with only limited channels...Ive done the sat finder thingy and both tuners are bobbing up and around the 90 mark...Any feedback please ?

just get an installer to properly align your dish. Would also get lnb replaced at same time.

Yeah it's gotta be the dish..Sorry to appear thick here but is the LNB the thing that looks like a camcorder and is positioned looking at the dish ?

Went outside and nudged the LNB came back in and ALL the channels are back! It is something i'm going to have to get fixed though as the slightest bit rain and i'm missing half my channels!

Back