tuner issue

Paulie57

hi guys this my first post so please be gentle , just got my vu+dou2 and have a bucket full of questions , so thanks in advance for any who can help , the no 1 problem i have is the box i got has twin tuner dvb-s \ dvb-t , i have both tuned in dvb-s for fta on A and dvb-t for saorview on C tuners . is there a way via remote to switch from one to the other , or if possable to put them all in to the one epg list , also guys can any tell me the best bequet for my box as in sly screen , forgot to mention living in ireland if thats any help ,,,,,,,,,,,

cheers ........

i have an xtrend 10000 and i press the button under the ok to show my cable or sat services and select that to view,never would have guessed you were in ireland viewing saorview lol.
on remote download plugins and look through the list think skins sky blue hd

tut tut first post should be in introductions,ahh well your irish(y)

cheers cactikid took your advice from you know were site and joined tk
the problem i have in a long list , i pressed the button as you say did get up a list of the saorview channels , but no fta list . i know they are on seperate tuners . and i have change tuners manually from a to c to get fta list . im hoping there is a way to get them all together so it switches auto , so i dont have to change tuners everytime i go from fta to saorview , only got the box in the last few days so im trying to take one step at a time , also try to make it easier for herself to navigate , who is less tech than me and thats saying something haha , i also tried the plugin crossepg downloader but only flashes on the screen for a second and go back again ......
ps is there any chance one of you guys could move in next door to me ........:p

cheers
paulie57...........

on my boxes i have 2 separate lists,cable on one and sat on other,possibly if you scanned both services you get a combined list of both.imagine if you had different sats scanned and they were all on one list say 1700 and it will take a bit of time to find things,maybe uk users that use cable and sat services can add to this?
my saorview box is separate.

Yep will keep working on it , I need to get a line which was the plan on getting the box , had a sly 5box couple of years back , but got ripped off twice as paid for six months and only lasted 3 weeks and no reply from seller , so I'm tryin to hook up with someone reliable , have no issue paying for reliability
Cheers guys for all the help which trust me is badly needed.......
Paulie57. ...........

autobouquet is ur best bet for bouquets mate. brilliant once set up, just select ur area and click start and i loads all bouquets for ur region. best thing since sliced bread lol

Gmx cheers mate for the reply , just starting to get comfortable with the box now a bit daunting at the start, will you have a go at autobouquets tnx again for all on the forum for the input and help I'm getting ,
Cheers........

Back