tuning failed fatal

hi guys

just bought a subscription for my zgemma h2s & struggling to get it to work.ive done the installation as instructed but getb the error tuning failed fatal.
ive done some searching on google & came across you guys. ive read a few things on here & came across this

your tuners (menu...setup...service searching...tuner configuration)
should be set up as
simple
single
28.2e
no

mine says
single
single
28.2e
no
ive tried to change it but it keeps going back to single single
before i messed about with this it was set to simple single but still wasnt working.
i have full channel list but nothing working
any help much appreciated

at what point ar you getting the tuner failed error?
have you done a scan?
have you restarted the softcam in softcam panel?

So you are using the box for iptv?
you could have mentioned this earlier when you were talking about tuners and 28.2e

Last edited by a moderator:
So you are using the box for iptv?
you could have mentioned this earlier when you were talking about tuners and 28.2e
To be honest I don’t know much about it,I’ve had the box a couple of yrs & always paid someone to sort it when it expires,but when your so called mate is charging 3x more than anyone else,thought I’d have ago myself.

I'll assume you are trying to load iptv onto it, at what point are you getting the 'tuner failed fatal' error message?

Trevor, we are getting nowhere with this because we have little to no information to go on.
When you reply, supply as much information about what you have done, what you have tried and failed to do, simply saying 'yes it is' and 'page 8' is a waste of time.
Answer all these questions:
have you paid for a sat line as well as the iptv?
did you buy the iptv line in this forum (don't mention any suppliers)?
is there an internet connection to the box?
have you had iptv running on it before?
have you had a sat line running on it before?
have you performed a scan in autobouquetsmaker?
what build is on the box?

Trevor, we are getting nowhere with this because we have little to no information to go on.
When you reply, supply as much information about what you have done, what you have tried and failed to do, simply saying 'yes it is' and 'page 8' is a waste of time.
Answer all these questions:
have you paid for a sat line as well as the iptv?
did you buy the iptv line in this forum (don't mention any suppliers)?
is there an internet connection to the box?
have you had iptv running on it before?
have you had a sat line running on it before?
have you performed a scan in autobouquetsmaker?
what build is on the box?
I have been using this box for 2 yrs,the subscription ran out a few months ago.
I haven’t had time to sort it as been working away from home.
Now I had a little free time I decided to get a new subscription from a Facebook group.
I’ve paid £20 for a 3month subscription with line.
I didn’t buy from here.
There is an internet connection.
I have had iptv running on it for a couple yrs.
I have had a sat line running on it before.
Not done a scan in autobouqetmaker

Attachments

• 2BCDFE1D-0124-4A79-B33C-FE98D354425E.jpeg
    2BCDFE1D-0124-4A79-B33C-FE98D354425E.jpeg
    362.7 KB · Views: 13
My thought would be start with a clean sheet with a new flash having saved any important line data first.

still no word of what type of sub service?

I have been using this box for 2 yrs,the subscription ran out a few months ago.
I haven’t had time to sort it as been working away from home.
Now I had a little free time I decided to get a new subscription from a Facebook group.
I’ve paid £20 for a 3month subscription with line.
I didn’t buy from here.
There is an internet connection.
I have had iptv running on it for a couple yrs.
I have had a sat line running on it before.
Not done a scan in autobouqetmaker

Ok we are now getting somewhere.
you don't need the sat cable connected for iptv so unplug that and disable (not configured) the sat tuner in the box
it sounds like the tosspot on facebook has sold you a duff sub, although i could be wrong, but facebook is full of these people
once you've taken satellite/sky out of the equation, follow that (hideous) guide again and see if you can get your iptv running
forget about autobouquetsmaker for now
We still don't know what build/image is on the box, these are the details needed to help you get everything working as it should

Last edited:
Ok we are now getting somewhere.
you don't need the sat cable connected for iptv so unplug that and disable (not configured) the sat tuner in the box
it sounds like the tosspot on facebook has sold you a duff sub, although i could be wrong, but facebook is full of these people
once you've taken satellite/sky out of the equation, follow that (hideous) guide again and see if you can get your iptv running
forget about autobouquetsmaker for now
We still don't know what build/image is on the box, these are the details needed to help you get everything working as it should
It’s ipab tv v1.3

Back