tuning failed fatal

First thing you need to do is update the firmware.Also the new Ipab needs a minimum 64gb usb stick.After installing press red button,then press 1 and press blue for system update.Box will re-boot then press red button,then press 1 and press yellow for emergency update and box will reboot.With Ipab sat channels are set up but if only using 1 cable disable tuner b.If you have 2 cables you don't need to do anything.Then initialize your usb drive.Then go to your epg/epg importer settings and make sure epg is saved to your usb drive and not internal flash.The next step is to setup your IPTV.Has your provider given you a user name and password or are you using a plugin.

H
First thing you need to do is update the firmware.Also the new Ipab needs a minimum 64gb usb stick.After installing press red button,then press 1 and press blue for system update.Box will re-boot then press red button,then press 1 and press yellow for emergency update and box will reboot.With Ipab sat channels are set up but if only using 1 cable disable tuner b.If you have 2 cables you don't need to do anything.Then initialize your usb drive.Then go to your epg/epg importer settings and make sure epg is saved to your usb drive and not internal flash.The next step is to setup your IPTV.Has your provider given you a user name and password or are you using a plugin.
Hi formanvoid

Apologies for the slow reply,
I have done everything as you described above,not sure how to initialise usb drive.
Also just discovered my usb stick is only 32gb, will nip out & get a 64gb.my provider sent me a line with username password in it.

To Initialise your drive go to setup/system/storage devices/initialisation select your drive and red button to initialise.

Back