Tuning fatal error

For the last 2-3 weeks, I have been without my channels. When ABM scans, I am prompted with tuning fatal error.
My line details are correct and the suppliers are trusted. Tuner A is disabled and rytec services have been updated. VM came out on Monday as I complained that a few channels on their box were pixelated...they changed a short bit of coax.
I have tried 3 different images and have spent hours trying to suss this out and what the hell is going on.
Have added new rytec sources, unintalled epg importer and then re-added. I have also returned a box to my supplier and have been sent a new one....am stilling getting the error message. Its doing my nut in as I cannot see any fix online :(
NetID 00013 Reading

Zgemma H2H

Last edited:
is this a cable line or sky?

you mentoned Virmin but you've posted in the satellite section?

have you got the cables in the correct sockets at the back?

Yes, the cables are in the right sockets. Was working well until a few weeks ago. Its a cable line....VM.
All coax has been changed, as has the splitter. VM tested their line and it isn't faulty.

I have two lines. Both are from trusted and known suppliers. Both on Mgcam.
Not sure on softcam as haven't checked the version. Box is in the drawer at the moment as it is avoiding a hammer!
Line inputted correctly usr/keys

Last edited:
Back