[Tutorial] Audio Fix

Hi there got a h2h with biohead image on it. Was just wondering the easiest way to fix the audio problems on the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would it work on openatv?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not 100% sure, but it’s enigma2 so chances are it should.

Do a backup first, then if it fails you can always flash your backup onto your box.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HI, no bother...
I will need to remote onto your Computer for 5 min's to then connect to your Box..
Can you confirm the IP Address of the Box for me..

This can be found on your box via your remote - Menu, Information, Network, IP Address
Once you have this, pass me it

One you have that done, Install this below and then pass me the ID and PASS it provides.
https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

You can stay connected to your computer while i do this, and watch...

cheers
hi ive got the ip.adress up how do i download that link you sent on here? sorry for mithering x

OK Peeps, I sorted this earlier for the friendly jemma richardson
I ended up Re-Building her box with the latest Image - Grogbbuild - H2H - 2017-11-21

I attempted the Fix up above, but had zero luck with it, but this may have been simply down to the Setup of her box & this and that, I am sure the fix works, I just couldn't get to work on her box there and then, and i was working remotely too.

So, to save time and effort mostly, I Rebuilt with this build and we are Sweet, good to go..
Happy to help and Good Luck Jemma, you have my contact details :)

I ended up Re-Building her box with the latest Image - Grogbbuild - H2H - 2017-11-21

I attempted the Fix up above, but had zero luck with it, but this may have been simply down to the Setup of her box & this and that, I am sure the fix works, I just couldn't get to work on her box there and then, and i was working remotely too.

So, to save time and effort mostly, I Rebuilt with this build and we are Sweet, good to go..

Well done for helping a fellow forum member, it’s a shame you could n’t get the fix to work for her. The fix does work for me on my box running the latest *vix.
Maybe someone else can try it and let us know whether it works for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@mbull wants you to send him a PM - click on his avatar and click start conversation, he said he'd sort it out via teamviewer

hi there is there a audio fix for zgemma h2h audio is driving me crazy
hi i was lucky a man on here did mine.as i dont have a clue about these boxes. all i know is that he had to rebuild my box. i can give you his details if you oike he was amazing

wow I’m new to this wouldn’t have a clue! Can you do this by remote or do I have to pay again! Also I get a black screen for about a minute every time change Channel so annoying! Takes even longer when box is switched off

wow I’m new to this wouldn’t have a clue! Can you do this by remote or do I have to pay again! Also I get a black screen for about a minute every time change Channel so annoying! Takes even longer when box is switched off

You just need to reflash your box, go to Downloads at the top of the page and try grogbuild h2h with openatv 6.1
once flashed don't run any updates til further notice

he had to go into my laptop to control my box he did it that way. and rebuilt it. if you download teamviewer on your laptop it will give you an id and password take a copy of them as thats what you need to give the person to get on to your computre to control your box. i know it soumds crazy i couldnt believe it myself. the person i got my box off wanted £40 to do it. next time i get a box i will buy 1 from the man off here who was kind enough to help me out x

Yeah that be great is yours working perfect now no audio speaking over movies sports etc lol
its working i didnt have any sound on ch 4 and on movies always had a voice in background have you seen my previourse post he commented on mine. but he did say he wouldntt be doing it for evwry one as it took some time to do mine x

Wow controlled your box through laptop lol. I wouldn’t have a clue how to flash or nothing like that I’m useless! I got mine off eBay had problems ever since! I’d happily pay for new gift line and whatever needed as this is useles zgemma! Watching none hd channels do to audio

Wow controlled your box through laptop lol. I wouldn’t have a clue how to flash or nothing like that I’m useless! I got mine off eBay had problems ever since! I’d happily pay for new gift line and whatever needed as this is useles zgemma! Watching none hd channels do to audio

just follow the instructions on the download page, they're very clear, you need a formatted usb stick and an hour of free time, make a note of your line details to put back in afterwards
http://www.techkings.org/resources/grogbbuild-h2h-and-h5-2tc-atv-6-1-cable.30/

Back