TV Guide/Channel numbers Question

Mavio

Hi,

I have flashed a new box with ipab tv build and got all my channels working but for BBC 1 for eg the channel number is 0001 where as on my other box it is 101.

Also when i go onto Tv guide not EPG, I don't see the non HD channels unless i press red (All) This then shows the channels but they are in alphabetical order instead of the channel number order like my other box.

My other box channel numbers are the same as what they would be on a vermin box.

How can i get the Tv guide to show the other channels in the right order and also the channel numbers to be the same as vermin?

When pressing up or down for EPG press menu then settings see if alternative channel numbering is no.

For only HD channels showing in ABM check providers settings ie virgin uk that you have main bouquet and sections yes.

I don't use ipab but I think you can also change your setup via red button for Virgin HD channels etc maybe worth having a look at that

Got it sorted dsayers i hadn't selected the right bouquets setup. Cheers for your help everyone :)

Back