Twin tuner box with 12 month sub ?

Summers26

Any one no a good deal for twin tuner 500hdd with 12 month sub ? I got I cloud 2 box but want something a bit better

Hi mate your best looking in the usual places..cheap decent twin tuner around at present is the Zgemma s2 and is able to take a hard drive via usb caddy upto 750gb..you will need to source your 12 month seperatly but you can ask here for a reliable server..this is always the stumbling block and trap a lot of users fall into buying 24 months and losing it after one so do your research.

Cool. Was thinking strange just because ibox can take at least 1tb and im guessing more.
I know some os in pc have bother with over 2tb but dont think should ever be an issue on enigma2.
Unless someone knows otherwise? For future reference.

Yes I get what you mean..I'm using a 750gb on the Zgemma and works great...
A little tip incase you come across members stating they can not record one and watch another ppv channels..I recon it's because they are putting LNB feed into wrong input connecter on the back of box..they are putting it in the loop out connection as its inline with the other tuner..
But as you know it needs to be in the top input..

A little tip incase you come across members stating they can not record one and watch another ppv channels..I recon it's because they are putting LNB feed into wrong input connecter on the back of box..they are putting it in the loop out connection as its inline with the other tuner..

So on the Zgemma the feeds go on in the bottom and one at the top? Not next to each other? Thinking of ordering one and I'd have automatically put them in side by side.

So on the Zgemma the feeds go on in the bottom and one at the top? Not next to each other? Thinking of ordering one and I'd have automatically put them in side by side.

Yes that's right mate..I have seen a few posts from users saying they can not record a channel and watch a different channel and i think its as i say they have put feed into loop out which is next door to the other tuner

Yes that's right mate..I have seen a few posts from users saying they can not record a channel and watch a different channel and i think its as i say they have put feed into loop out which is next door to the other tuner

Thanks. I guarantee you I would have made that exact post after putting it in the wrong port.

Now I look closely at the pics I can see the top port has the line in next to it but I wouldn't have even looked.

You live and learn!

Back