Two New Addons to download on Kodi/xbmc

Husham is a scumbag. Steals peoples work and claims it as his own. He is the reason BBTS took down his iptv lists and is working on creating an addon instead.

Why you say that. Bbts has list removed since November and since then husham has still got his list running. Can you where he is getting his list from ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank god for husham. He always updates his list and he now built a comunity with the robin hood and all is well. So if husham was stealing from bbts. Where is he getting his lists now since november. Because as u say. Bbts is gone and to be honest bbts lists is no where near the wonderful stuff tht husham done.

So you saying husham made this bbts close down since demeber because husham copies everything off him.

You know some common sense required not just plain calling people scum bags.

Common sense like if he has been stealing materials where does he get his answers for things like the 8 channels he had at one time and now he got a full community support.

You know we should ask our self. WHERE THE HELL DID YOUR BBTS GET HIS STUFF. Didnt he just copy it from somewhere. Or does own the streams ????
The fact is your bbts is doing streams. And husham is helping everyone by sticking up to the little guy and helping.

I do t need to ask bbts on twitter. Husham is on twitter all the time. And on his website and on youtube and if he is doing something. Then why is he got a rising popularity.

Also husham started his sharing in november. I just checked. So how is it in one month. Bbts got so scared of helping the community and then switched off everything and never got back. Or when is he coming back. We are march. Common sense dictate that he has more money now then he cares about the little guy.

I have met so many youtubers and all say the husham is helping them to grow and build the community. So why not ask your bbt S€$%b to help instead of cowering away.

You know i maybe an outsider and i am passionate about my responses. But when i bought an android box i wondered which one and i found husham recomendation and he also contacted me and advices me what to so

When i ran i. To primewire trouble
Husham responded with a video

When i ran in to issues like iptv, husham fixed it.
So i. Short time i know husham i have been blessed to know that he is there to back me up.

You know maybe u should go to his page husham.com and see how much content he makes every month.

Allot think of me as novice but i don't believe allot of you so called the know it all, have no common sense.

People that help. Stay helping no matter what and don't switch off.

Keep saying that. Maybe u will start to belive it.
Next you will tell me the robin hood addon that husham made it now was a master mind creation by bbts. Haha. You really have no common sense.

Back