ET8500 QUAD TUNER Two tuner xtrend 8500 for cable

Hopefully bangord will confirm this ;-)
At nearly £400 for a box i bet he will to dangerous
He got change out of £400, only enough for a pint of Peroni though lol ;-)
He is away all the time so cant be short of dosh LOL 6 star weekend in dubai is on the list next,He has a little treat for the wife planned i think
Hope you like wife swapping and haggis dangerous,You will get the 5 star treatment lol

Can we confirm if 4.2.020 has fixed 2 cable tuner issue?

I still have issue on BBC Two HD and FOX HD?

Have ran ABM and the problem is still there.

I upgraded from 4.2.018.

What i'm asking is if anyone has the 8500 working perfectly, did you upgrade? or did you factory reset and run fresh new image?

Thanks in advance

I'm reflashing tomorrow evening, I've been busy with work, so I've not got round it. I'll give it a good test or throw it out the window lol ;-)

I'm reflashing tomorrow evening, I've been busy with work, so I've not got round it. I'll give it a good test or throw it out the window lol ;-)

Let me know when and I'll stand outside ready to catch it if you do [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello mate buster51 i have extrend 8500 with 2 satellite tuners am buying cable tuner looking for any help available on how to add new tuner

Mine works perfectly now, I did a compete reflash and it's cured all my issues.
I know it's a pain but I do a similar thing with my windows pc - a complete reinstall every 6 - 9 months and it keeps it running smooth as silk! I get quicker at it each time a do a reflash so that helps!

I've now also got it accessing content from my NAS drive via the recored programms planner so that's a huge bonus as I don't have to switch between the Xtrend and my Android box . Brownie points from Mrs Sunday for that one!

I know it's a pain but I do a similar thing with my windows pc - a complete reinstall every 6 - 9 months and it keeps it running smooth as silk! I get quicker at it each time a do a reflash so that helps!

I've now also got it accessing content from my NAS drive via the recored programms planner so that's a huge bonus as I don't have to switch between the Xtrend and my Android box . Brownie points from Mrs Sunday for that one!

I reflashed my box this week and this issue is alot better expect if I record BBC ONE HD then a few channels appear scrambled.

Premium channels are unaffected, so I can put up with it.

on another note can you get SSBO on vm setup?

if yes how

Thanks in advance

I reflashed my box this week and this issue is alot better expect if I record BBC ONE HD then a few channels appear scrambled.

Premium channels are unaffected, so I can put up with it.

on another note can you get SSBO on vm setup?

if yes how

Thanks in advance
Go into the "red button" bouquet and it's sky events or prime events.
Channel 1000 or channel 1001

Get full Kodi . Nah, think Woosh said that re latest ATV update too...

Sounds like a reinstall job or go back few version then update to latest.

Back