UK Riots - London - Manchester - Birmingham - Liverpool - more.

j4v3d

VIP Member
What can i say, they are literally burning the whole of London down, how much is it going to cost the tax payers. I knew London was a rough place but damn this is going to another planet!

riot with the cops but dont take away livelyhoods of businesses, shops, houses, flats, cars and vans. A man has been shot and now they wont be using bricks they will end up brining guns on the roads of London, its even moved on to Birmingham, and i think Coventry as well.

Some of these scenes is just amazingly frightening. When will it end? I dont think the police will be able to stop this.

Just watching this on sky news now, crazy stuff. Heard they shot the man with less than lethal shot though.

Sorry i thought you were talking about tonight, they said on sky news they had used a less than lethal shot on someone in the latest riots.
They'd want to just get the military in at this stage. Police are over run. No need to let all that carry on.

sounds like vancouver after the canucks lost the stanley cup final. seems on a grander scale tho.bunch of knuckleheads that are there to cause trouble.the majority of them probably dont give a damn about the police suspect that got shot.

A tweet from The Rock himself: "UK - I got eyes on you. Im following. Be safe and strong. PM's returning. Time for military order."

Yes it has spread in Birmingham, take a look here, a local person has updated the page with whats been going on lately:

Birmingham Riots 2011

I don't believe for a moment that the London riots are about a person being shot, it's more like a cry of dispair from a lot of young people with no jobs and no future whatsoever, this has been building up for a long time just waiting for an excuse and it could continue for a long time yet.

The British were never shy when it came to deploying the army, water cannons and rubber\plastic bullets in Northern Ireland! Why don't they deploy them on mainland Britain now?

The world over is full of unhappy youth with difficult futures, so there is noting special about the British thugs who are being nothing more than opportunistic.

Don't give me "The streets of Britain are policed by consent" bullsh1t... It's time to treat like with like and protect the innocent residence, their properties and livelihoods.

-

Been following this on the news and really can't believe what is happening.

Started of about someone been shot, But I bet best part of them out there now haven't a clue what its about and are just opportunists and thugs grabbing any chance to terrorise and destroy (peoples livelihoods and homes) and rob whatever they see. It is time to bring in heavier tactics and forces now :( :(

A reporter last night asked some of them walking down street with TV's, DVD's etc are you proud of yourselves their response was, were getting our taxes back,
FFS they probably haven't even paid taxes :dunno: and what/who do they think is going to end up paying for this destruction in the end, more than likely the "Tax Payer" disgraceful :( :(

Thinking of you all and I hope all our TK members from or near these areas are safe ;).

its even kicked off in the likes of Bristol, Birmingham and Liverpool. 16,000 extra police will be deployed within the next 24 hours in London. And PM is looking for a more robust way in handling the war-zone

I hope it does get sorted soon. Cars are being turned upside down in Handsworth and god knows what is happening in other areas. I'm not too far from it all.

Hopefully people wont trap themselves in their own homes in order to protect themselves, people should review their escape routes out of their homes for the worst case scenario in the effected areas

Watching all this looting and damage caused,for me as, just rampant hooligans My heart goes out to all my friends in the uk.Keep safe

Far to close for comfort now! Problem is so many rumours you jsut have no idea whats true and whats not!
But woolwich where hubby was working until a few weeks ago had fires and shops damaged and streets and station still closed! Now local areas shopping centres been closed and staff sent home. Even my son they told him they had no work and sent them all home at 2 we had a call to go get him, when hubby got there it was like a ghost town all shops shut and no one on the streets.
Apparently according to social network sites people are meeting at certain stations at 4pm to deicde where to target next WTF is this world coming to.
Suppose those of you that live in the belfast area are used to it so we can now understand quite how scary it is when its on our doorstep BUT WHY what is it all about.
I cant beleive its just "teenagers and jobs" that are bored nor can i believe that it had to do with what happened it Tottenham last week.
As people have said kids as young as 11 have been arrested - where are the parents- or are they to scared of thier own kids! but then if they are whos fault is it - THEIRS!!!
I dont mean to offend anyone on here but they are also saying its eastern europeans and black people. BUT it matters not where they come from but the way they are behaving,black white pink or yellow B&STARD$ the lot of them!!!!
I have also heard via twitter that an innocent 8 yr old child has been killed! Peoples livelihoods have been ruined! its not just the large stores they are targeting anything!

Social network sites and messenger sites - yes we all use them but they are to blame for the gatherings and then they put out cries for help to clean the streets!
Technology - our own worst nightmare!!!

I am so sorry for you linny.Just hope this all doesn't kick off again tonight.It is frightening for people watching from Ireland,what must it be like for people living through it in UK.Keep yourself and family safe linny.And all friends in UK.Will be thinking of you Linny

Last edited:
a facebook page i am going to share with you called ! Community Riot Clean Up - Woolwich if you find it and "like" it you will see the photos = pic 21 is the building my hubby worked it - for some reason its untocuhed! WHY??? well come on they DONT damage council building do they - the place they need to get their housing benefits FFS!!!

gmpolice GM Police
Aware of reports of looting at Salford Precinct - officers at the scene - no trace of any looting

on twitter, problems in Manchester, Salford

well if its on twitter of FB it must be true ( NOT!!!) these sites are full of crap atm. Apparently my local large sainsburys was bombed and asda was bombed last night - But both still standing and nothing happened in either!
Lot of scaremongering going on, and remember they are putting it on twitter for people to retweet to their friends i could put something on twitter and before you know it it will be around the world - if i put the right thing on!

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

now millwall fans are ready in a town ( no where near Millwall) are ready to stop rioters - according to FB & twitter! if they are and do stop them it will be the only time people will like them BUT why make things worse. yobs on yobs is how the police will see it!

Back