UK - USA Autoupdating m3u

Update to my last post..my internet security is reporting this list is coming from a spoofed site..?
whatever that means..?

spoofed site... its a iptv list?
if you right click the m3u and open it with notepad you can see the site in the list
i just went on the site and all is fine

a search from google
Website spoofing is the act of creating a website, as a hoax, with the intention of misleading readers that the website has been created by a different person or organization. Normally, the spoof website will adopt the design of the targetwebsite and sometimes has a similar URL.

so i dont know what that has got to do with a iptv list?

there not empty i just redownloaded and tested incase i uploaded the wrong files and there fine
i just opened both in notepad and you can see the link

Doesn't work this end either mate - there is a stream but I don't see how there is a channel list when the m3u file only has 1 url?

The url does work in perfect player but playback keeps stopping after about a minute. There is also an addon for Kodi and this works fine on my PC

open the m3u with vlc then click on icon with 3 lines as circled in red on the image and you will see all the chans

01tlkGW.png

there is a kodi addon with these lists or you can link it from there website like i have done with the m3u files
and if the playback keeps stopping ive found by going on the higher server numbers they work better

Back