Ultimate Guide - Blade Media 7000S Satellite Receiver.

im sorry but where do you put 9991 nothing happens. this is the first blade box ive got all the free view channels

Post back your system info.

Menu >> Installation >> pull down to system info and press ok.

ive done that and get server list come up then press ok[after pressing 0000] and gets server editor what do i do then

Same as starview 7

can i use this box like the starview 7 box. i want to recieve all channels like on the starview 7. is this possible? do you have to pay? how do you set it up? im on virgin 30mb internet. and i have a sky dish cable. when you recieve the box do you just connect the ethernet cable and sky dish cable to the blade 7000s? and then update the firmware. then do you recieve all channels? with sky i only recieve free view channels. can this box be used like the starview 7? and how?

Many thanks,
Abz

Last edited by a moderator:
can i use this box like the starview 7 box. i want to recieve all channels like on the starview 7. is this possible? do you have to pay? how do you set it up? im on virgin 30mb internet. and i have a sky dish cable. when you recieve the box do you just connect the ethernet cable and sky dish cable to the blade 7000s? and then update the firmware. then do you recieve all channels? with sky i only recieve free view channels. can this box be used like the starview 7? and how?

Many thanks,
Abz

HiTeck is the man when it comes to the Blade. :)

As far as I know, it won't be free, you will have to pay for a sub (cline) and then enter this information into your Blade Media to get the channels. This would be explained in the following thread: http://www.techkings.org/blade-media-satellite/24817-how-enter-cline-blade-media-7000s.html

Also you'll have the ability to move servers if you find the server you are connected too lags too much, unlike the SV6-7 you are NOT tied down to one server.

Hi,

As stated by Dan..

The blade is only able to unleash it's full capacity by getting a cline from a payserver or a friend who would willing to share with you. The box is very easy to use, setup and the pic quality is brilliant. The hd channels are crisp as long as you get a good server who manages the load efficiently, You cannot get free channels just by connecting it to the Internet. Even with the SV7 you are paying for "support" to get the channels. I had one (bm7000s) till my cousin wanted it for his 50" hd tv. I'm getting another as I believe it's worth the money you pay for it.

Hi Everyone Newbie here!

Done a lot of reading with the the cardsharing etc and trying to get my head round it still....after a couple of months. I can see that the Blade Media 7000 is recommended quite a lot in some older posts is it still one of the best and easiest boxes to setup, considering i am a newbie some peeple have recommended ICEcrypt s3500. I am about to buy a box so would realy appreciate your advice on this.

how to set timer for next film (different channel)

I press EPG, Red button for Timer then OK but I can't get any further

Where am I going wrong?

Thanks in advance

Press OK, Go onto the 7 Day EPG channel, should be at the bottom of each group. Press OK

You will get a blank screen, press EPG on remote.

You will now have a 7 Day EPG for all channels.

Find the channel you want to record, press the red button with the white dot, to select
the program, it will go red in the list, press it again to de-select it if you make a mistake.

Exit and it will program the timer for you, press red timer button, if you want to check or edit the
program details in the timer.

You can select multiple programs.

Thanks for that, i have learned a little (get as far as the 7 day EPG)

Got no hard drive set up yet

Still having problems simply setting a reminder (only had this box 2 days)

Back