Unable to download any extensions

Welshred

Hi Guys

Hoping some one may be able to point me in the right direction. I am trying to download Vivid Media AIO 1.4 by pressing menu then green button download plugin > Extensions etc.

I have tried a few and can't get it to load at all.

I have tried downloading putty and going in with the code but for some reason I get the following error, well there are a few of them but all same kind of directory?

Code:
'/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/elite': No such file or directory

I am using the latest wooshbuild v5, and I have done this on a mates box, easy! for some reason I have tried on my 2 boxes and have the same error as above...

Cheers in advance
Shaun

Hi Guys

Hoping some one may be able to point me in the right direction. I am trying to download Vivid Media AIO 1.4 by pressing menu then green button download plugin > Extensions etc.

I have tried downloading putty and going in with the code but for some reason I get the following error, well there are a few of them but all same kind of directory?

Code:

I am using the latest wooshbuild v5, and I have done this on a mates box, easy! for some reason I have tried on my 2 boxes and have the same error as above...

Cheers in advance
Shaun
H
Hi Guys

Code:

Cheers in advance
Shaun
hi,

Did you ever get a solution for vivid media plugin?

Back