Unable to flash 2S

inxy

Tried to the low level format on 3 different usb sticks and the box is just booting straight into VIX?

Tried to the low level format on 3 different usb sticks and the box is just booting straight into VIX?
What image are you trying to flash too in the zgemma file makes sure it says force and not no force if it says no force rename it to force or if it says no force you have to hold power button on box a couple of minutes for it to flash

What image are you trying to flash too in the zgemma file makes sure it says force and not no force if it says no force rename it to force or if it says no force you have to hold power button on box a couple of minutes for it to flash
Using the ipab.tv image. How will i know if it says force etc?

edit. it is on force

Using the ipab.tv image. How will i know if it says force etc?

edit. it is on force
On the ipab image folder there will be a folder called Zgemma In the zgemma folder they will be a list of files if one says no force rename to force then completely come out of folder and put on usb stick and try that

On the ipab image folder there will be a folder called Zgemma In the zgemma folder they will be a list of files if one says no force rename to force then completely come out of folder and put on usb stick and try that
Yup says force. Tried 3 usbs and low level. the box is reading usbs though as I can install ipks.

ZG's are a bit finicky when it comes to usb sticks.

Are they old?

I found a new 32gb sandisk from Asda for £8 worked first time

Is there anyway I can flash via FTP?
Daft question do it format fat32 usually just pop usb into laptop/pc and click on quick format usually works every time the ftp to flash I'm not 100% sure so wouldn't like to give wrong advice

Daft question do it format fat32 usually just pop usb into laptop/pc and click on quick format usually works every time the ftp to flash I'm not 100% sure so wouldn't like to give wrong advice
Just done that and same again it boots straight up. Managed to flash 2 other boxes with these usbs.

Just done that and same again it boots straight up. Managed to flash 2 other boxes with these usbs.
Is ipab the only image you've tried with ipab it usually starts to flash after a couple of minuites theres wooshbuild but sounds like your usb

Back