Unable to flash zgemma box

TechPhobe

tearing my hair out at the minute, hopefully someone can help.

I have been trying to do a complete reinstall of my H.2S box I keep getting a weird message when it comes to flash and it simply won’t do it at all (photo attached)

I’ve tried redownloading the wooshbuild
Zip file, reformatting both my usb sticks, using both usb sticks to try and flash the box with...nothing works.

Never had an issue reformatting until now. I’m going mad trying to get this to work. Only did a reinstall as I was told to to try and get VPN Setup to work properly

Any ideas?

Attachments

• C56ADCD3-E0D0-445D-9BE1-0D0E7EDCCE92.jpeg
    C56ADCD3-E0D0-445D-9BE1-0D0E7EDCCE92.jpeg
    620.1 KB · Views: 39
Go try a fresh install first m8, see if that can be loaded up, then see if you can re-install your back in to the box

seen this a few times in the last few days
most of them head over to the support thread

there maybe details in there about it

tearing my hair out at the minute, hopefully someone can help.

I have been trying to do a complete reinstall of my H.2S box I keep getting a weird message when it comes to flash and it simply won’t do it at all (photo attached)

I’ve tried redownloading the wooshbuild
Zip file, reformatting both my usb sticks, using both usb sticks to try and flash the box with...nothing works.

Never had an issue reformatting until now. I’m going mad trying to get this to work. Only did a reinstall as I was told to to try and get VPN Setup to work properly

Any ideas?
I've got EXACTLY the same issue so am watching with interest. If I get time later I will re-flash basebuild and try again.

Graham.

Go try a fresh install first m8, see if that can be loaded up, then see if you can re-install your back in to the box
How do you mean fresh install? Even if I fire up the box with no usb stick in it still loads up Basebuild so could let me know what I need to do please? Thanks

Just to clarify as well - by complete reinstall I mean that I have been trying to reflash the box with wooshbuild 7 and that error message on the flash screen is as far as I can get. Could it be that the box corrupted? I dunno...

I've had probs before reflashing h2s.i find best way is reformat usb to fat 32.download an old version of whooshbuild i always flash v4 then go through the updates through the box.takes a while longer to get up to v7 but it works every time.if flsh doesn't show when usb stick in and box booted up try pressing front button this helps.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

If the box boots just try flash it from within Woosh rather than using usb and base build?

Plugins, wooshbuild plugin, reflash Wooshbuild

I've had probs before reflashing h2s.i find best way is reformat usb to fat 32.download an old version of whooshbuild i always flash v4 then go through the updates through the box.takes a while longer to get up to v7 but it works every time.if flsh doesn't show when usb stick in and box booted up try pressing front button this helps.

Thanks I’ll give this a go. It might be the V7 image I’m trying to flashnis corrupt so I’ll give this way a go and let you know

If the box boots just try flash it from within Woosh rather than using usb and base build?

Plugins, wooshbuild plugin, reflash Wooshbuild
The box doesn’t boot. Even if no usb if plugged in it still goes
Straight to basebuild install setup screen (pick country, region etc)

I've had probs before with base build.its just i have a whooshbuild v4 folder on pc so i put that in and go through updates.prob takes about 1 hr in total to get up to v7 and install your region and add iptv pluggin etc.but it works every time.let me know if it sorts it.

I'm having the same issue, tried flashing Wooshbuild 7 onto my Zgemma H2H, goes through the start process but when it's starting to Flash Ahhhh! it won't go any further than that. I tried downloading Wooshbuild again and reformatted the USB but exactly the same thing happened?

I've had probs before with base build.its just i have a whooshbuild v4 folder on pc so i put that in and go through updates.prob takes about 1 hr in total to get up to v7 and install your region and add iptv pluggin etc.but it works every time.let me know if it sorts it.

Is there a link anywhere for v4? Struggling to find one anywhere...

Back