Unable to get line working

andy_br

I have a testline installed (Nline) and installed as per the thread found in this forum.....sorry cant post link

The box is an f5s and i wired directly to the router (ethernet) with DHCP set to on.

I have tried to install the N line with no luck and then was given a cline to install (same provider) and still failed to work showing the server as offline.

Youtube app works and ftr works.

This is a new Box and has been updated with AJSat channel list (todays update)

I am still recieving scrambled channels and have tried as much searching around the forum as i can to figure out the problem.

After many emails with the provider (which has been very helpful) has mentioned the server end is running.

Any of you clever people able to recceomend what i could try Next

Many Thanks :(

---------- Post Merged at 07:05 PM ----------

Working now :woohoo:

I have no idea!!!!

Upon saying to my provider they said that my box tried to establish connection - but no channels requested

It ended up with me installing the line and leaving it for a couple of hours, turned my tv back on and hey presto its's working.

It must be that i need to leave the box to establish the connection for a while????? Should it of connected quickly after installing the line????

Thanks

After you install the line you must press ok ( green tick appears ) Then reboot the box Apart from in the Mg cam

Thanks Tich, i made sure there was a tick and then reboot.

ANYWAY I am back to the problem again!!!

I had my ethernet cable temporarily setup along the floor to the box and my dog pulled the cable and it came out the box, so i reconnected and now it wont reconnect to the Nline.

Again everything is fine that i can see in settings....I cant even power off the box for me having to wait hours to reconect to the nline.

I am beginining to think its a faulty box

Here is the box shown on my router page

And pinging the box to see if it return anything

ip computers router.jpgping box.jpg

Update on this, it seems to lose connection to the line when i reboot the box..... if i leave it on a scrambled channel it usually reconnects in a couple of hours

Back