Unable to load EPG - E-channelizer not showing all channels

bloydie

Hi,

My box is running Wooshbuild v7. My box is not picking up any EPG tasks for the IPTV channels that I have. I then tried to use E-channelizer to manually copy across the reference ID for the channels, but when i go onto it now it would appear to only have the FTA channels displayed.

Does anyone know if i need to select a different setting or option on E-channelizer (i have tried the option to download the latest tasks. Or alternatively is there a different application i could try using.

thanks,

My provider does also use EPG importer but when i use this it does no pick up any tasks during the search, i have also tried deleting the import and loading older versions also tried downloading other providers available on the list and still no tasks are downloaded. :(

That's strange . Is your providers name listed in epg importer to select. I select my provider and tick all the Ryteck general xml tv and Ryteck sat and it loads all my IPTV and sat epg.I have had trouble before but I uninstalled epg importer and reinstalled to the latest version and it worked.

My provider is not listed by default, but i have added it to the list. Just to make sure the details were correct i did add other providers such as Ryteck, but it still shows a 0 tasks when doing the download. Will try again later tonight, I've also tried reflashing the box.

Back