unblock and icloud delete

hardy1812

hi peeps,
bought an iPhone 6 with a smashed screen but it's locked by 3 network (i;m guessing now) and still has icloud account on it only paid £30 for it, but don't wanna pay £50-£60 for a screen if i can't get into and delete the acount and bypass the network block ......is there anyway to delete the icloud and unblock after network killed the phone. Oh was bought off gumtree and they delivered it,,,,,know now why lol,said it was icloud(checked online with icloud checker) free tried ringing but just rings and rings

cheers peeps

Last edited:
yes you can get icloud data wiped but its not cheap and depends what status its at though,

Also id say there is a good chance the handset is barred on the uk networks, thats is not so easy and would also be illegal and carrys up to 5 years Jail

you can check if its barred for £1.99 at checkmend.com and this i would recommend to anyone about to buy a used phone !! along woth sellers address etc lol

Last edited:
Cheers for the reply mobileman
without treading on anyone's toes how n where would I go to get this done. Starting to worry that the phone is a lost or worse stolen. The screen does power up although the display is leaking lol. Will check with checkmend for all answers

checkmend it first however it might be worth waiting a day or two incase its not yet reported to network, id seriously try get money back as a broken phone(screen at minumum) thats icloud locked(fair cost to sort) is still probably not worth fixing even without it potentially being barred also !!

the seller will have known exactly what they were up to !!

Last edited:
Tried number but no joy guess that's why they delivered it. At least it was only £30. But if it costs £100 to fix I can still have a nice phone as I've looked and iPhone 6 does sell for about £350 used. That's why I bought it. Hoping for a bit of a bargain and upgrade from my 4s. Can do the screen myself but not iCloud delete. oh well time to bin I think lol

yes good chance its bin time
icloud removal is around £80-120 depending on status
copy i6 screen £40 or genuine around £60
and thats if its not barred , which only checkmend can tell you or the network as you cant test with broken screen

never mind you live n learn (y)

check mend came back as all good matey. may need to buy a screen and take the gamble on it now.....wot do u recon lol

Last edited:
Check its iCloud locked first which can be done for about £3.00 getting a full gsx report will show wether it's iCloud locked or not unless you can reset even with cracked screen

yeah anyone that has access to online server for unlocking should be able to do it as i say between £80-120 depending what STATE ACTIVATION LOCK its at

I pay £50 -90 but then i deal i volume refurbishment for buyback sites, your best bet is pop into a local unlock shop as they will check for you

Back