undeleting txt messages

SlanePaul

Hi all,I am looking for any help for sotware or ways to undelete text messages from a mobile phone, any help appreciated

What handset make and model, what software do you use and what network more info you offer us the easier it might be to help u

It sure is possible, sometimes you might notice if you restore your phone from backups or factory settings deleted texts will suddenly appear again. Deleted messages an similar data are only marked as free space to be written over so all messages and pictures and so forth are still there until they are written over.
For text messages it depends on where they are stored be it the phone or sim card, you need a sim card reader and for the other im not sure but its probably some form of program that recovers deleted data. you also need a program to recover deleted data from the sim card using the sim card reader.

Its ok wheelo I don't mind. The more I get outdone by you guys, the longer I can take for my coffee breaks.

As for the OP's question, here are a couple things that I found. I have no personal knowledge of their effectiveness or safety. I recommend some more research before using.
Code:
http://www.drpu.org/undelete/sim.html
Code:
http://www.fileguru.com/apps/sim_card_data_recovery_cell_phone_text_message_spy

Id be with ferg on this one.
If you dont want to lose whatever your going to try and recover then dont use the phone at all.
It'll probably cost you money to do this and it might not even work and we wont be held responsible if anything is damaged either :)
One would hope your not spying on someone ;)

Hi, it was samsung on the o2 network not sure what model

my sons had a samsung on 02 and when we went online to check his account you could usually read the messages and as said if you backup your phone on your pc all your data maybe on there.
check out the links that fergu has given you
plus if you back up your data on your pc then you can always copy n paste all messages into a word doc and save. When i had my nokia i went into nokia pc suite and all my messages pictures etc were all on a file on my pc. Unfortunatly not everyone backup their mobile

Back